The base game is good, the DLC is bad

The base game is good, the DLC is bad.

Attached: 4399766F-1369-408E-A3E4-2272E72071FF.jpg (500x667, 68.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mv3FhE6_TK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This, except exactly 180 degrees reversed and backwards from what he said.

None of it is good. Only Elizabeth.

Attached: 1542185354933.jpg (1800x2160, 1.79M)

Based.
Elizabeth is hot, and some of the visuals are cool. That's all this game is good for, the gunplay sucks, your options are heavily limited, hard mode sucks, story is convoluted and simultaneously makes no sense, and both booker and elizabeth act like retards

god what a dirty bitch

Attached: harder daddy.jpg (1920x1080, 149.16K)

You guys like this guy, don't even lie. Trying to act like you're attracted to Liz HA. Who you trying to fool?

Attached: BioShock.jpg (1024x576, 110.09K)

>missing half her pinky finger

2/10, hard pass.

Attached: 1513060541024.jpg (312x312, 46.35K)

Infinite and all its DLC are shit. The guns all feel shitty, respawning enemies, vigors don't have the same impact as plasmids, and the story is convoluted ass that only gets worse in the DLC.

are there any other game series where the central message is as widely misunderstood by the fanbase?
conservatards somehow think Rapture and Columbia are aspirational

>it's convoluted because i don't get it
Maybe play Call of Duty

Do you think it's odd we have to go back to 2013 to find a game with a sexy female protagonist? Hmm.

>Source: just pulled it directly from deep inside my asshole

How many shotas has Liz had?

Dogs
Lizards
Werewolves

One of the great trailers imo

youtu.be/Mv3FhE6_TK0

Source: several thousand threads from christofascists

I've never seen one.

That is a great trailer. I remember being so hyped for this. Going back to Rapture? Genius. It's a shame that every single cool shot from that entire minute long trailer takes place in the first 5 minutes of the DLC.

Fuck you bitch. The story isn't clever or unforseen. It's "durr time travel and alternate realities!" which basically means they can do whatever. Also Songbird was a missed opportunity. The only interesting thing in the game barely gets any backstory.

Yeah then it's back to same old shit ass Infinite gameplay.

Holy shit the "you need high iq to understand Bioshock Infinite" memes are completely real. It's the most realized deconstruction of quantum mechanics, relativity, parraell universes of- I don't know, the past couple decades maybe. Sorry. Maybe watch a youtube analysis before making yourself look silly if you cant understand.

It's been nearly a decade and people are still falling for this obvious bait lmao

Attached: NotEvenTrying.png (500x501, 79.66K)