DUDE YOU CAN BE LE CUTE CAT

>DUDE YOU CAN BE LE CUTE CAT
>OMG BRO A DEDICATED MEOW BUTTON XDDD
>YOU CAN SCRATCH THINGS AND RUB UP AGAINST THINGS LIKE MY KITTY WITTY CAT DOES HAHA
>I JUST LOVE CAT VIDEOS
>WHO CARES IF THERES NO ACTUAL GAMEPLAY AND ITS JUSTA 3 HOUR LONG WALKING SIM MUH CATS BRO
do normgroids really? I like cats as much as the next guy but this does not make a game a 10/10 in any way. It's a boring "game" with a cool aesthetic at best

Attached: stray.jpg (1200x800, 83.46K)

go play chess if all you care about is muh gameplay faggot

Lol my so.ybrained boss said the meow button thing today

Attached: 1658867245738160.jpg (960x706, 74.26K)

I don't have any interest in this game but have already find these kind of posts really gay
Can't you just call them faggots instead of making this retarded ironic greentext shit

yep that all checks out as based

Attached: 39382034.png (850x449, 310.21K)

OH MY SCIENCE, 10 / 10 dedicated Meow button

2000020302830 people found this review helpful
203230293093029303 found this review funny
200+ steam awards

no cat sex simulation with loud as fuck moaning to annoy the whole street? cringe

The worst thing about the game is how you dont even meet back up with the cats you got separated from at the beginning. It just ends. wtf was even the point?

retard

Man you're upset lmao

This mediocre game's success just proves there's a huge number of people who wanna play realistic animals in games. Really hope this starts a trend.

t.dog

Cat game: comfy
OP: not comfy

shills

nothing about this game feels realistic though, it just feels like I'm controlling any other third person protag with some button prompts to watch animations of things a cat does. There's many other games that do a much better job at making you feel like the non-human protagonist via the controls and gameplay directly and not just visually

>rabies hosts can't go 30 minutes without seething about this game or killing a baby for looking at them

Once I found out there are no platforming rush segments where you run down an alleyway with a gang of cats i completely lost interest in this game.

Tendies and xbutts seething once again. Ironic that they're seething about a game that's free at release on the playstation version of game pass.

enjoying things sure is cringe r-right guys

toxosisters! assemble!
any assault on our game must be vanquished!

>NOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO HATE IT
t. shill for another brand

>tendies and xbots
games on pc
Its snoys seething because this cat game mogs their precious poster child walking sim series TLOU

>toxoplamosis hosts can't go 5 minutes without shilling his shitty waking sim

>a single animal mindbroke Any Forumseddit

Attached: 1608153472373.jpg (678x678, 36.31K)

None of this is a bad thing. Sorry it's not to your taste. Throwing a tantrum on Any Forums isn't gonna make things better.

>round the clock seething for days on end
>i-i-i-i-ii-its duh shills!!!!!!!!!!!
back in your cage shitbull

>indie cat game simply exists
>contrarian shitposters on Any Forums are literally losing their minds
What the fuck is their problem? Like nigga just close your eyes haha

Based cat taking years off the lives of beta shazams

Fuck you and fuck your faggot cat. I hope it gets hit by a car

I know this is a shitpost but the 18 year old dude I work with basically said everything you just said the other day when describing why he liked the game, right down to “it even has a dedicated meow button”. Weird