When the fuck is this new generation going to get some worthwhile games? Seriously...

When the fuck is this new generation going to get some worthwhile games? Seriously, how long have the PS5 and Xbox Series X been out, almost 2 years now? And there's still isn't anything coming out to give anyone a reason to ditch their PS4 or Xbox One. Is the previous generation just going to be eternal or what?

Attached: Choco_taco.jpg (275x203, 11.16K)

I bet taco bell bought the rights so they could sell their own choco taco again without having to pay klondike
you dont just fucking stop making something like a choco taco especially when your dumbass ice cream company 100% for sure has all the ingredients to make them

Goddamn everyone loved the Choco Taco. It was the talk of the school.

>muh choco taco
everyone loved them, nobody bought them.

Choco tacos contain a lot of calories

what are (you) getting?

Attached: 1646472113143.png (700x421, 636.72K)

Where the fuck is the Mario pop?

I've always heard of choco tacos but never realized they were ice cream am leaf. Now that I think about it, I don't know what I thought choco tacos were.

All the games are on Switch. Also RIP Choco

Cookies 'n Cream bar, every time.

Orange Dream bar, no contest.

Strawberry shortcake

chocolate big dipper

I stopped buying them because the wrapping would always be stale and stretchy instead of crunchy

I always used to get the cartoon character popsicles as a kid. Gumball eyes never in the right place.

Soul

Attached: 71c4sbhxaeL._SL1221_.jpg (1221x1181, 225.18K)

banana fudge

HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE A SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ICE CREAM BAR

>tfw old enough to remember malt cups and the handy wooden spoon

Send me back.

All exclusive games worth getting are on the Switch, XBOX and PS are just poorfag PCs at this point, there is no point in owning one unless you're stupid with computers.

Three fudge bars.

I had a Choco Taco over the weekend. Still great.

Sower Wower at the ice cream truck, Strawberry Shortcake at school, Choco Tacos and ice-e slushees at my summer camp's trading post

>When the fuck is this new generation going to get some worthwhile games?
It already has, they are just not made to appeal to you, because your not the kind of customer these companies want, they want the kind that cry and post of reddit when they get their console and keep buying games for it until a new console is released and the whole cycle begins again.

tear jerker or a chocolate big dipper

Just remembered those fucking Flintstones push pops

Based

Attached: e01ed4c5cc2056ed25861aed5407e5f5.jpg (500x375, 26.7K)

getting whatever says sour and then being disappointed it wasn't sour enough

Attached: D7mBmZ6VsAA9buc.jpg (1200x906, 130.89K)

The shitty kind with the 3 basic flavors or these?

Attached: 8529d3dbf1c15f83518cd9661488ec6a.jpg (592x394, 57.91K)

I just remember these things tasting weird and being really sticky, no matter how carefully you ate it.

Yeah, those

Fatass

cry about it

Holy shit this reminds me of this girl in elementary school
>Be me
>5th grade on bus going home
>Me and older kids get seats in back and rides kinda long
>Girl name claudia bought push pop from fundraiser drive thing in cafeteria
>She got 3 of them
>After eating the first one she starts saying stuff like "oh my god im so fucking sugared out"
>She starts bending over and shaking her ass for everyone in the back
>Couple of dudes start smacking her ass and she just tells them to do it harder
>Wtf.jpg
>Claudia never acted like this before
>She starts rubbing the other push pops all over her ass
>After another few minutes of ass smacks she starts pulling down her pants but another girl stops her
>We arrive eventually and go home
>Later on weekend i find out that claudias older brother beat the shit outta the kids who smacked her ass a bunch
>He ended up going to juvie for a few weeks
>Supposedly he took a bat to their legs and fucked them up pretty good
>Fast forward to high school and shes known as the middle school slutbag who fucked a bunch of dudes from other highschools while she was barely in 6th grade

Her brother was probably raping her or aomething but i Guess the push pops brought about this memory

Attached: bobby-hill.gif (254x192, 1.84M)

Did you slap her ass? Well user?

nice. honestly hate that the good flavors are gone forever.

So I guess the driver was cool with a little girl twerking and getting spanked on the bus. Lel America.

Post body obese amerilard

No it was a school bus and was 2 seats behind her. That dudes smacking her ass scrambled to the seat next to her to watch. I got to see her ass flailing around though which was neat at the time

the problem was that you had a very good chance of getting a choco taco with a soft shell
and that shit SUCKED

I mean around the same time im pretty sure a girl got raped in another state and bus driver didnt even react to the screaming so yeah. Think the bus driver learned to phase out all the noise kids made.