Valorant is better than CS:GO and those who refuse to accept it are just coping boomers

Valorant is better than CS:GO and those who refuse to accept it are just coping boomers

Attached: Jett 2.jpg (736x730, 42.82K)

I've been saying the same with vg and v.
/v has fallen off hard.
Since 2016

they're both trash
/thread

literally mention a single better tactical shooter kek
>inb4 rainbow six
kys

The war in ukraine

Really both suck compared to MW2019. You play that shit on ground war? Crazy fun

tactical shooters are shit

Attached: 1658869434052.jpg (800x1131, 478.07K)

Why cant apex into character design like valo?

>shoots his ult in Kyiv

Attached: Sova.jpg (1400x1050, 289.88K)

Wrong

Cs existed before it and it will after it too

i'm 30 now, user. i'm to old for this tryharding garbage

>this board now defends this spyware garbage
what went so wrong

spbp

EA has this unhealthy obsession with ESG score and having everyone look like black latin x gay mutts.
At least with Titanfall 2 the characters wore helmets and body suits.

>Really both suck compared to [Arcade Brainless Shooter]. You play that shit [A lobby full of run and gun normies]? Crazy [cringe]

Just a little wave of shills, it'll pass.

Valorant is a much worse game but a better overall package in terms of anti-cheat, community, etc.

>this board now defends this spyware garbage
>posting from google chrome
kek
cope's so hard these boomers rather believe riot's funding a shilling campaign in a dead website

Attached: 1639627281695.png (886x886, 89.21K)

You have to download spyware to play CSGO in a decent environment anyways (faceit)

I genuinely ask in what sense is CSGO a "tactical" shooter? Because you clear corners? Throws flashes and smokes? You can do those in almost every single other FPS too. Arguably PUBG is a better and more tactical game.

CSGO rounds consist of literally standing still so you don't get a 99% accuracy debuff while moving, shooting 5ft from each other while missing people the gun recoil/patterns are retarded in concept, rushing with an SMG while spraying and just hoping you get a kill, literally giving up on eco/pistol rounds to just get to the next one again hoping to get one kill or so, or literally standing still using the extremely over powered AWP to get body shot one hits (lmao).

CSGO is probably the least "tactical" game I've ever played in my life.

not an argument faggot

Too bad I'll never find out if you're wrong or not for real, because I would never touch this dogshit game ever, just like a person that would never consider eating shit.

Attached: 1610292375098.png (361x363, 200.13K)