Let me guess... you need more?

Let me guess... you need more?

Attached: hupum2o1h7f41.jpg (3024x4032, 1.28M)

Millennials. Stop trying to recreate your childhoods and grow the fuck up already.

yeah, i need a friend to enjoy these games with

I need someone to take that inferior console away, use the opportunity to dust wipe the shelf and then put a PS1 in its place.

No U.

I felt sorry growing up when my neighbour had a 64 instead of a PS1.

I'm glad I didn't have a n64 growing up, imagine being stuck with that console. Have 1 now and man does it suck

No. We're the generation that was doomed by their gen Xer parents and boomer grandparents. We don't have the optimism of zoomers. Our destiny is to bask in defeatist escapism and leave a small footprint out of politeness in the process.

can just do all of that on my steam deck try again

i want real games on a pc i can alt tab out of and not offline shit

Some friends to play the N64 with would be nice.

If modern games weren't complete fucking dogshit then I wouldn't be playing 30 year old games.
>t. zoomie getting into retro gaming

N64 didn't really have that much to offer desu, this image would be better with a PS1 or Dreamcast

Attached: 1586800090078.jpg (400x400, 18.21K)

They can't. They maintain their delusion to a time they were truly happy.
Then they grew up.

>t. bitter incel
lol

yeah, a pc, retard

Projecting benzo addicted zoomers that are afraid to talk on the phone.

>you need more?
you have the entire n64 library in the pic. how could you have more?

>Dreamcast
Has far less to offer than the N64, objectively.

Does 64 have a lightgun?
What about mouse and keyboard functionality?
Does 64 still only have 8 games?
Dreamcast has 32 games.

The Dreamcast has 624 games.
The N64 has 393 games.

The N64 has far less to offer objectively

The most soulful console.

Attached: n64 ad.jpg (4645x3297, 3.93M)

AND it could play pirated games

Imagine still playing games on a 19 inch tv. Fucking kill yourself.

Doesn't matter if it's nothing to play. There's a reason Segafags bring up JSR and Soul Calibur every single time, or, god forbid, the 6/10 game known as Power Stone. It's grasping at straws.

>he doesn't know about the Bung DoctorV64.

Attached: Turok3_DoctorV64.png (995x687, 488.79K)

Yeah, I need end labels.

>dude you can use the keyboard for PSO!
Ok, it's 2022. If we wanna talk about useless peripherals, there's the pikachu mic. Actually that probably has more usage than the keyboard for a dreamcast.

Do what now?

Attached: 1630346474617.gif (640x360, 1.97M)

>being this mad that our generation had consoles with tons of soulful, well-made games that offered tons of content right out of the box with no bullshit microtransactions or DLC while you get stuck with countless "press X to win" recycled, reskinned bullshit FarCry clones that are mostly "we'll patch it later" upon release, with most of their content hidden behind paywalls.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHE
We are better than you in every way, you limp-wristed onions guzzler.

Pretty cool collection but I think I'd prefer the ps1. I had an n64 as a kid too, but the ps1 just has a way better library and easier piracy.

This is a Dreamcast cope. NA numbers:
>N64 296
>DC 248

>we
>our
holy shit, speak for yourself you ginormous faggot

N64 game copier/piracy tool. It was used by Iguana Entertainment for debugging/development for several games since it was cheaper than regular devkits. It saw limited commercial release before Nintendo successfully got it pulled from the market for copyright infringement.

Attached: Doctor-V64-Nintendo-64-Attached-FL.jpg (3100x2900, 2.38M)