Minecraft

Mojang dev speaks out about the reporting system and the backlash, basically confirms that it's never going away.

Attached: minecrap.png (715x318, 30.56K)

Oh boy, time for 400+ replies of nothing but wojakbots

yeah we know they said so a week or two in a blog post that it's not going away

>no we're not changing it ever
>please send complaints to places where we can ignore the backlash easier
lmao

Got a link to the reddit thread? I want to see what people said in response.

Will you be allowed to refund if you dont like these new updates?

Good opportunity to counter all the "just don't say nigger" retards before they flood the thread.
If Microshit wants this garbage system in their realms or official public servers, then nobody can stop them. The bullshit part is that they're pushing this onto everyone, including your own privately hosted servers. You can have a server where people are allowed to swear and call each other whatever they want and all it takes is one butthurt autist to report everyone and get the whole server shut down. Not only that, but the fact that you can't even say "Night" or the fact that you can falsely accuse someone of something they didn't say and fake a report to get them banned truly shows how flawed this system and its implementation is.

lol
lmao even

Microsoft has done everything in it's power to kill Minecraft since 2017

They don't want to kill Minecraft, they want to milk all possible money out of Minecraft while they can. You, a player who bought the game way back in 2009, do not make them money. A mother that pays monthly subscriptions for her son Timmy's realm server does. You quitting the game because of the report system does not lose them any money. Timmy's mom cancelling her subscription because "the game is unsafe for her little angel" does lose them a lot of money. It's really that simple.

>2011+11
>still playing Minecraft
>playing any version released past 2014
ngmi

Neck yourself tranny

Attached: transjak.jpg (268x188, 11.05K)

kek

>playing any version released past 2011
lol
lmao, even

The worst part is 1.20 will have advertisement like YouTube “to support content creators on MineShop”

>don't give feedback outside of the designated channels, because that's the easiest place for us to ignore it
sounds like a bunch of kike shit to me, I hope they started getting spammed in DMs as well

Just stop playing minecraft lol
Everyone else did

>Minecraft is a game that has millions of players playing it and thus has very active forums, including subreddits
>any notable change will likely result in some backlash with a small percentage of players getting really pissed about it and start sending threatening DMs
>however this is usually a pretty small percentage of players that would do this, most people are content to argue in the subreddit or whatever and most sane reasonable people don't have any actual ill will towards the devs, just criticisms on their choices on the game design
>noooo stop harassing us :(

i'm so tired of this shit, just because a handful of players talked shit to you in your DMs doesn't mean that you get to dodge the questions that people are asking
doubly so since the people DMing you are more than likely to be actual 12 year olds

Attached: 1559592106836.jpg (288x252, 26.97K)

I'm pretty sure you can still pirate old versions and play that on private pirate servers. I would have imagined everyone with half a brain did that ages ago.

FUCKING MICRSOFT KLAUS SCHWAB SLEEPER AI ALLIANCE TRAINING THE BRASS AND STEEL NEO BABYLION FALSE MONAD UNITY AS PART OF THE GREAT RESET, THEY HATE ANYONE WHO CAN USE A SUFFICENT PLATFORM TO SPREAD TRUTHS ABOUT FLUORINE AGENDA AND COVID 19 POPULATION CONTROL AGENDA AND SEEK TO CREATE A CONSIOUSNESS ID DRIVEN SLEEPER SERF CLASS IN THEIR NEOFEUDAL CAPITALISM URIBOROS OF SOUL DEATH. BOYCOTT MICROSHIT AND BOYCOTT THE ANTICHRIST AND THE EMASCULATION AGENDA!

Attached: seffyroph.jpg (900x1273, 131.34K)

don't pretend you don't homo

It's bad for business to care about the customers. You know that experiment they did with rats, drop one in water and let it die it'll drown in a couple hours. Pluck it out once, feed it, let it recuperate and then drop it back in and it'll swim for three days before it drowns. If big companies give people hope by budging on a big issue the outcry will be even bigger next time. Better for objectives and business to just nip it in the bud.

Attached: 1353887797437.gif (500x180, 7.69K)