No comfier game exists

No comfier game exists

Attached: Project Zomboid.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

I really wish this game development wasn't so fucking slow

It's too bad it gets boring after 10 minutes

>gun mods
>car mods
>tweak experience
turns it into a based operator game where I can cruise around in tacticool gear with suppressed rifles and pistols
comfy

Is there any content to keep the game going after like an hour or two yet?

Sure if you're a adhd zoomer

meds

>go to house
>find spoon
>go to another house
>find fork
>go to another house
>find cloth
>go to another house
>find another spoon
ayo this gameplay fire

noooo shot fr fr no cap you bussin

The vanilla settings suck ass.
I turn up all the lo[t and disable respawning loot and turn off respawning undead. The games hard enough as is.

and if you hate it feel free to stay in your zoomer containtment videogames such as league of troons and genshin impact

But this game is just a zoomer version of CDDA.

Is it relatively possible to survive indefinitely in this game, or is it one of those games where it's basically inevitable that you'll die and you just see how long you can go?

go back to playing skifree gramps

relatively possible? yes, but if you get bit once you're dead within a week, so one fuck up is all it takes

unless you turn off zombification

PZ precedes CDDA though.

Plants are a renewable source of food so are animals and fish, meaning it's theoretically possible. It just gets harder as nonrenewable resources gets more scarce.

>PZ precedes CDDA though.
And?
Project Zomboid is still the casual as fuck and shallow game by comparison.

Are the devs planning on staging another theft of their laptops with no backups to cover up the fact that they're both lazy and incompetent?

lol called the fuck out CDDtrAnny

Yup, when the weather turns there's nothing I like better than chilling inside while the storms roll by.

This the new streamer bait game all the troons are playing now?
Looks like a cheap CDDA knock off but with less content and costing actual money.
Shill thread, jannies do your duty.

Attached: Chadwanger.jpg (168x300, 8.17K)

Not after 10 minutes, but rather, after you've played a few dozen hours to explore all the content and then you restart the game and realize there's virtually zero challenge so you try to find mods that fix it and play another dozen hours and then realize that no, the mods don't help it either.

And now every time you try it again you play for 10 minutes and get bored

The problem is really the zombie AI isn't good and you can't tune or customize zombies or infection to be more fun.

Unfortunately the dev team is autistically focused on NPC animals and spending 6 more years developing a medieval tech tree for god knows what fucking reason

I wasn't even that user, but he was spot on that PZ is just a zoomer version of CDDA.

Enjoy another five years of early access with fuck all meaningful updates.

PZ: 2011
Catacylsm: 2010

hope we get another /vg/ general that doesnt get hijacked by the mod bloat trannies and its retard janny

>seething about lack of updates
this is exactly something what zoomers do though

I really wanna know what these faggots do all day.
What the fuck is a day in the life of a Project Zomboid dev like?

>11AM : Clocked into work
>12AM Started lunch
>2PM: Returned from lunch
>3PM: Checked Reddit for what people are complaining about
>4PM: Wrote a paragraph on the blog post due next week
>5PM: Time to go home!

You can set up custom scenarios where zombie numbers increase and resources dwindle as time goes on so survival becomes a challenge. In terms of actual gameplay progression, not really, the difficulty is front loaded and once you get some gear and a base there's really nothing much to do anymore.

For me the fun comes from a modded server that a buddy of mine runs. It resets every week and it's fun to split into factions, pvp and larp as survivors.

user, it's an early access unfinished game. The whole point is that you have to wait for updates to keep the game going. It's literally unfinished.

That's pretty close except instead of going anywhere they stay at home, and instead of checking reddit its checking discord and arguing with someone who doesn't like the direction the game is going and then banning them for "talking back"

Just repeat that week after week and you get a good idea of the average daily workflow of a modern gamedev

Zero attention span zoomtard can't set goals or roleplay, more news at 11

Attached: 1646353602584.png (197x98, 23.76K)

>this is exactly something what zoomers do though
>Calling out a game that was released in 2013 and is still barebones is "zoomer" behaviour
LMFAO
Nigger zoomers were probably still pissing and shitting themselves when PZ released and you certainly were.

I’m probably just too retarded for this genre but I literally don’t understand how to survive for longer than 10 minutes in this game or what exactly I’m supposed to be doing to “win”

Attached: 1602371781382.webm (960x540, 2.61M)

DayZ is comfier

Attached: evil plinka.jpg (788x1024, 59.25K)

You win once you're kitted out and realise you can't use shit because guns alert everything in existence

I honestly think you're trolling
anyone that stupid as you're describing wouldn't even be able to write a coherent sentence and post here. It's literal NPC automaton tier.

>I'm an autistic manchild who can still play dollhouse and dress up, why isn't everyone else?

the game is functional and delivers its intended experience in its barest form already, anything added is just fluff. the game is also so accessible, you can mod in anything you want to add yourself

zoomzoom

>Devs categorically refuse to add any sort of end goal or win condition.
I feel like they genuinely think their game is some sort of absolute ball buster and impossible to survive in long term but it's just...not. The game is piss easy once you're a week or so into it.

Attached: 1589147538187.jpg (800x807, 340.27K)

why is it so fucking slow, this game would be so fucking good if it just had more shit like events.

skyrim is better

>the game is functional
High praise after 9 fucking years of development.