Well fuck me it looks like this will be good JRPG to play this year...

Well fuck me it looks like this will be good JRPG to play this year, heard it's near unplayable in emulators unless you have a very strong PC, is this true? wanna give it a try but I don't wanna spend hours in settings just for it to not run or crash constantly

Attached: noice.png (705x492, 91.64K)

just buy a cheap hacked switch

Nobody cares about your third world issues.

Buy Switch.

>Three Hopes is better than expected
>Live a Live remake
>Xenoblade is back
>new Star Ocean actually looks fun
>and for the rest of the year we have Harvestella, DioField Chronicles, Valkyrie Elysium, Soul Hackers 2
2022 could be the biggest year for JRPGs, anons.

It has a memory leak, so it'll crash until it's fixed. If you have a lot of RAM, you might be able to play for longer, but it'll eventually crash still.

Not buying a switch. Still emulating. Stop shilling.

Keep paying, burger so I can pirate it later.

Best year for JRPGs in over a decade

>stop talking about games on Any Forums
I mean, I could post my dick, but then I will be banned for 3 days.

OP here
I have a good PC and a PS4/5 Really like JRPGs and everyone always seem to hype the Xeno games, with the third being this well received, I'm starting to get curious

Attached: BleakObedientBoilweevil-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 781.09K)

Holy fuck, I wasn't expecting that many reviews for this game.

list ur specs

It's good. Maybe you should try playing the older games for now and wait until emulation is a bit more stable for this one. 1 and 2 could be played independently from one another, but 3 seems to expect you to have played them both in order to get everything.

Never buying a switch, dumb tendie shill.

Your loss.

Quite literally not considering emulation. It's LITERALLY a gain of free vidya. Keep coping tendie shill.

>metacritic
>critic reviews
Even when getting review bombed the user ratings are more honest and critical than critic opinion.

If you’re interested in 3 definitely give 1 and 2 a shot, this game seems to be a case where you don’t need to play the prior games to understand what is happening but you’ll miss out on a lot of callbacks and deeper meanings if you don’t understand the characters and stories of the first two games.

>literally
I hate when you fags use this word.
Fun thing is that OP didn't even mention Switch. You did. But you want to play the game and you would buy it if it was PS5 exclusive, yes?

>paid reviewers told me a game is good so now I want to play it
Grow a brain, you dumb normalfag NPC.

Attached: 1648620745141.png (1083x1128, 51.05K)

Listen to this user: Any Forums knows what's best. That's why they shill Hollow Knight after so many years, and have a meltdown over a 5 hours long game with a cat.

hahahaha

You are so fucking mad that I'm not buying your fisher price tablet.
>WAAAAHHHH THAT WORD MAKES ME MAD
Why would you literally admit that? Now I'm literally going to use it to piss you off even more, tendie.

Also lmao @ bringing up PS5 out of nowhere, talk about rent free.

>fisher price tablet
I fucking knew it was you, that was too easy. Say, what happened? Why aren't you inviting people to your discord anymore?