What Game when got covid?

What Game when got covid?

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-150729~2.png (914x862, 821.19K)

covid is not real lol

You should be resting, user. Watch some TV instead and be comfy. If you have any handhelds I'd say that's probably OK. Hope you feel better soon.

split screen multiplayers

Whatever game you normally play, covid is just a flu

Any movement heavy VR game so you can exert yourself too much and die.

I can barely get out of bed. I'm just watching star trek tng and eating chilli. Shit sucks. I want my vidya

Only relaxing stuff.
Don't try to fight through and lift stuff around. It was a terrible mistake I made. Just lay down and stay there.

Orc Massage

Are you obese or something?

Attached: theme_hospital_art_122da4af.jpg (1458x1480, 326.03K)

At least you’re fully vaccinated and boostered. Please continue to wear 3 masks while you’re walking alone outdoors. We can beat this together!

No, the shivers just hit very hard. It's summer but if I'm not cold then I'll sweat buckets of ice which make me cold.
Goo point. I'm trying to move occasionally with squats since I wanna flush my blood around but otherwise I'm in bed all day.

I tried playing Warframe but the movement and flashing hurt my eyes.

Attached: 1643242966655.png (590x350, 260.14K)

How long have you been out? If you're barely able to get out of bed I'd advise still taking it easy. I know I could barely play shit when I'm sick as everything is way too flashy.

I'm so fucking horny even my rare collection of pronz can help me maintain an erection. Everytime I see a Coomer thread on Any Forums I just stare at the images.

Attached: bushworld.png (992x768, 403.39K)

I don't want to say it's getting better exactly. Just different symptoms each day. I'll get out of bed and stretch to avoid bed sores. Otherwise I don't leave my room very often

What game do you play when you get the flu for a few days every year?

Fucking hate that feeling when you force yourself to jerk when sick and you're worse for the wear after. Instant regret every time.

You should get fresh air though. Every morning put a chair outside to take some sunlight. Also open the window at least once a day to let the air flow.

Ya and it's like you can feel your heartbeat pumping and it's giving you a massive headache but you don't stop and by the end you're laying there like a car crash victim.

>Just different symptoms each day
That's what happened to me, but there was only one bad day.

I do this too

Thanks for reminding me.
I got the jab but not the booster. I'm on day 3 or 4. I haven't been keeping track.

Remember to give yourself days of rest, atheist a week to build up sperm, cooming to often will lower you defenses and you'll catch a cold

16 hours of sleep

Oh that's probably why you're feeling so bad, I'm unvaccinated.

>getting the jab
You fucking idiot

For me, it was Picross.

Pandemic 2

Whatever you'd play while you have a mind cold.