Multiversus

lebron james is 10 minutes away from your platform fighter and rapidly approaching

Attached: lets go.jpg (680x664, 41.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xEbpPP-_1Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are Tom and Jerry's best kill moves? I just bought them and I can rack up tons of damage with them but I'm having trouble finishing people off.

WE LOVE YOU GOAT

I have no idea why this is the most satisfying game to release this year but I'll take it.

Giantbros, how will we do damage now without the down air combo?

Attached: 246235256376.png (456x473, 302.99K)

Projectiles hit with the racket, the Jerry/Nikita rocket, the trash lid up air

is close to the Original, with a extra of caricature

and they are just background characters
youtu.be/xEbpPP-_1Ig

Attached: file.png (1400x700, 1.71M)

Down air can kill people who are on the ground at around 120

How much EXP do you get from the character boosts?

She's in

Attached: 1658850886451.webm (1004x1000, 2.43M)

>bugs gets his up-b nerfed because the hitbox practically covered his entire hurtbox
>finn has like 4 of these moves and does not receive any nerfs
>finn also goes on free rotation right as the game opens up to everyone

Attached: 1466944870485.png (225x227, 118.82K)

>trailer has 30M views
>2 months old

Why is Any Forums calling this a flop??

I hope they add Jasper. Verification not required.

Attached: ezgif-3-d4cbf47d14.gif (540x390, 167.1K)

Down air, up air, B Up, side B are the main ones. Tennis balls are also really strong. You can dodge out of B Up to let the projectile fly on its own so you can engage in other options.

I wish that rocket didn't have such a long startup. Pretty much guarantees I can only use it if everyone else is distracted

The reflected balls are almost on par with taz spin knokback. If you are close to the edge with 100 damage and they hit you are fucking dead. Not kidding

Attached: 7E9B5898-B768-46CC-93F9-9CFA875DBA3C.png (540x339, 256.94K)

Pan fireworks trash lids the rod at certain angles you can also hit them Jerrys racket. Usually you’ll use the fireworks and Pan

I'm mostly convinced that the free rotations are being used for guiding nerfs/buffs
Finn will probably get hit eventually because he's a little ball of damage and priority that zips across the stage and fucks your mom

Everyone’s laughing about nerfs until their main goes free for the week then everyone will bitch about them. Finn and Superman’s next on the chopping block then it’s gonna be Tom and Jerry

>2 weeks until evo
Reminder that anyone who make it to the finals is getting massive nerfs. The evo is just a beta testing

I'm really gonna miss cheesing retards with IG's up air. I only learned of that exploit a couple days ago from another IG using it on my teammate.

fuck LeBron the groid, but cranberry sprite is fucking awesome

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER

Attached: FYT6w4MWQAIznmi.jpg (1024x2048, 193.42K)

I'm hoping all the characters in here except Elmer get in.

>Ignite 100 players challenge
>get up to 97
>Update drops just now
>Servers down
>Now going to have to re-buy Harley just for the one match I need to do for this challenge

Attached: Shameful Things.jpg (957x478, 87.25K)

>3.3gb for one character

I think everyone has the support mission now so Id say Velma(again) and Reindog prob soon

do we just get to pick any characters? I heard that if you want the full game with all playable characters it'll cost you around $255

extra hidden toppings

use the perk that ignites players when you hit them with a projectile

Attached: tok.png (497x496, 324.6K)

Other characters can ignite you dip

trailer views mean fuck all

That's if you want all the cosmetics. If you're only concerned about character unlocks you can either grind out gold for them or pay 49.99 for 15 instant unlocks

>3 gig update
>game is not even 10

WHAT DID THEY ADD??

Clickbait bullshit that includes shit like skins and other cosmetics. Imagine if someone put together an article like that for TF2

exactly

Missions change daily and milestones are different for everyone.

You can earn characters for free and you can use non-owned characters in training mode to test them out.

What the fuck? I think all tiers of the founders pack give you all characters. Maybe not the lowest one but then max $40. What do you retards even think cost that much? Why can't people use their brains at all?

LeBron has a fully modeled, 30'000 polygon cock under his shorts.

This game has to be a working scam

>for TF2
if you want a real clickbait article they should've done league

>has a tattoo that says white lives don't matter

Sorry, 39.99 not 49.99

Can confirm lowest founders give 15
Honestly wish I just paypiged out though for the gleem.

Why did they say the open beta goes live at 9pst if they were just going to have maintenance at the same time

Most likely early data for the upcoming characters battlepass skins new music stages etc. Probably a lot of uncompressed sounds

30k is kind of on the small side

LeBron has a basketball
Ted Lasso has a soccer ball
How many other ball-based sports can we get?

That's only for the cock. He didn't even mention the balls and the pubic hair yet.

>Alright Sal, go up to Lebron and say we wuz kangs

Attached: 1658792705911566.jpg (500x375, 41.71K)

To troll neets and 3rd worlders cause California based devs hate brown people yet they love diversity

I love how anons who have never seen a single NBA game shit on Lebron because he's popular.

Attached: 72106827_206297077040927_3354310348622459366_n.jpg (1080x1216, 142.85K)