WoW / MMOs

Retail leveling fantasy isn't anywhere near the survival theme "learn to cook; make food; get arrows; tame a pet".

It's been 17 years; is 60 hours of leveling even logical for either iteration? It's completely replaceable, which would actually have areas, materials, professions, and characters relevant.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_072522_112557.jpg (1920x1080, 458.41K)

oh my god fuck off nutriments nigger.

What do you want?

Attached: WoWScrnShot_051522_055659.jpg (1920x1080, 400.3K)

MMOs and video games in general aren't logical

Did they copy elden rings caelid

Leveling through old wow is just overpoweringly soulful

Attached: E8829E63-EE4E-467B-A548-4E5AD4BDF6EF.jpg (1920x1200, 541.13K)

Eh, classic WoW felt like a fisher price game made for retarded children. Leveling in EQ in 99 was true soul.

Attached: 761.jpg (500x375, 179.49K)

All things are possible.

>current year
>every raid is standardized to ~12 boss fights, if that
>no sprawling raids with 30+ bosses with a range of difficulty who drop upgrades and sidegrades across a variety of playstyles
MMOs are a wasted potential.

It was and it was beautiful. Now its filled with gold buying. Stopped caring after that. Why grind if people assume you boosted or gold buy.

EQ was of its age. There is a reason it got crushed. Needlessly extended gameplay and lack of exploration from gear fear killed it. But for its te ot had appealing qualities. Wow just did everything better.

>30+ options to drop items.
Your critique is still hinging on removing items from the economy because that's where sidegrades and power are most.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_051322_165849.jpg (1920x1080, 593.44K)

the leveling process should be longer, endgame niggers ruined it.

When I tried Wow in battle for Azeroth that was the most soul crushing part for me. Pretty much all old content up to wrath emanated with the spirit of fun and leveling trough it alone felt like walking on the ruins of an ancient civilization that used to be great but now has fallen into ruin. God I wish I could've played it on release

No.

>game called Everquest
>you actually rarely quest and just mindlessly grind for hours

It got crushed because Blizzard took the formula and watered it down for the masses, such is capitalism.

Imagine trying so hard to fit in you dick suck hellfire peninsula

go play osrs if you want that.

It was kinda neat, you actually had to explore and interact with NPCs in order to find quests in the first place - but more importantly, you had a choice. Funnily enough, WoW forced you to "mindlessly grind" quests, which are like 75% kill quests, by running and grabbing all of the floating exclamation marks before you start.

I just enjoyed that part of leveling you nigger, not my fucking fault they fucked it up later on

Attached: 1657821525690.jpg (258x314, 34.73K)

>level up
>Now if you aggro 2 mobs you are almost dead

Love that game where level up = becoming weaker

>I'm just an npc who copies whatever opinion seems popular
Didn't ask

mmos were doomed the moment they created endgame threadmill instead of focusing on fun repetitive gameplay. Grear threadmill design always degrades into chore simulators

L U D O

Attached: 1655317365217.jpg (1920x1080, 601.42K)