What are some good modern games in the "four niggas on one square" genre?

What are some good modern games in the "four niggas on one square" genre?

Attached: 4-7_05.png (1334x750, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dmweb.free.fr/?q=view/CustomDungeons).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You already posted the best one.

There was that one game developed for 20 years. I think it released recently and is technically modern, but it looks like it was released 20 years ago.

You may not like it, but this is what peak blobbers looks like.

Attached: 163acfa44bc8934aecc675b341739b2c1f62f04c3f626ff1a0cdb15e0733d8bc_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.jpg (639x361, 62.59K)

bump, any that will run on a 15 yr old laptop too please

We don't speak about it

grimore? the super autist dev game?

Legend of Grimrock is great. Are you excluding turn-based games, OP? If not, Etrian Odyssey and older SMT games are good too.

You're thinking of Grimoire aren't you? I bought it for pennies on GOG but I didn't have the patience to get into it.

There aren't any, they all suck fucking ass.

Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar.

Attached: grimoire review 1997.jpg (800x502, 118.38K)

>sapes can't even remember the name of the greatest RPG ever released
It's called Greemwah: Heralds of the Winged Examplar

wizardry 8 no doubt

>easy enough to get into
>sovlful 3d graphics
>good enough to sink hundreds of hours into

I need to get around to playing some EO. Been thinking about it for a long time.

Attached: etrian.jpg (5550x2200, 3.49M)

ill post some more charts

Attached: drpg.jpg (2007x4490, 2.06M)

Attached: drpg2.jpg (3978x2799, 3.98M)

not all modern not all blobbers, just the charts I have handy

Attached: drpg4.jpg (1080x9530, 3.18M)

Legend of Grimrock 1 and 2 are both good I think. I heard Vaporum is also good and plays similarly to LoG, but I haven't played that one myself.

That's the one. Also, Might and Magic 6,7 and 8 with merge mod is alright, but may be outisde of OPs definition of 'modern'.

Is Cleve Mark Blakemore hated or loved over here? I remember he had some pretty based takes but was full autist.

If you're looking specifically for real time ones, there's not many options out there in recent times. Maybe Grimrock 2, Vaporum, Dungeon of the Dragon Knight and that's it. For old ones, there's quite a good amount of then. If you happen to enjoy Dungeon Master, there's like 300 custom Dungeons of extremely high quality made by users (dmweb.free.fr/?q=view/CustomDungeons). Also, speaking of user-made stuff, Grimrock 1 and 2 has some high quality ones on Steam Workshop as well.

If you're into turn-based ones, there's like a million of them for you to play. Sadly, 999.993 of this million uses anime shit artstyle, but if you can go past that, there's a lot to enjoy.