Now that the dust has settled, what's your honest opinion on bloodborne?

Now that the dust has settled, what's your honest opinion on bloodborne?

Attached: FYjdVHnUYAEx75s.jpg (640x845, 184.37K)

Never played it.

What the fuck are Terfs? This shit is the proof why God has abandoned us...

Best ever
Gotta go, just wanted to come say hi

>this machine defends trans kids
>giant fucking knife

Looks threatening, like it should read "this machine grooms trans kids"

3x the transkids one for 10 bucks please

Feminists who hate trannies.

I read that as "kills trans kids" and was very, very confused, but respected going for all possible markets.

>this machine kills itself

Nice stealth thread polcel chud

>stealth

I agree, I hate drugged up tranny freaks too

never made a post like this, look im genuinely indifferent whether your a troon or straight whatever so long as you dont hurt anyone else right but transvestites frequently do shit like this that makes me realise it really is some mental health issue shit. any level of narcissism like this has to be unhealthy and honestly the entire "im a different gender" is either incel "ill be my ideal gf" or literal body dysmorphia

Redpill me on this but why fascists are considered the same as fag defenders and feminist who hate trannies? Facism doesnt give a fuck if you want to chop your dick as long as you are white, Facism wants to kill you equally as any other nigger, chink or wetback on earth, they may hate your skin but dont care about your infested axe wound

>Trans people suffer from body dysmorphia
Stop the fucking presses

>effect: -5 int, 40% of killing yourself every day.

I'd prefare trans folk over creepy fat smelly incels

>fascism is white supremacy!
>meanwhile, China and most African countries are fascist
it's all so tiresome
also, video games
also, kill yourself

I thought the top one was going to say kills trans kids like the other ones LMAOOO

>I'd prefer creepy fat smelly incels on drugs over creepy fat smelly incels
ftfy

Well what does it had to do with trannies? It doesnt make any sense, seems like they just want to be victimized again for no reason

OH BOY ANOTHER Any Forums THREAD!

oh yeah trump lost btw :)
>R-ROE VS W-
not an American:)

their idea of fascism is just as lost and incorrect as yours
it's all the same circle, friend

Based game still causing seethe years later. It's literally a game about injecting shit into your system and becoming a total inhuman abomination and how it became a cult. Trannies want to turn the world into BB's endless night and they think it's flattering