Can feed prisoners nutrient paste made from the bodies of their dead friends

>can feed prisoners nutrient paste made from the bodies of their dead friends

This game is pretty good.

Attached: rimworld.jpg (460x215, 44.82K)

Can all your crew are women in bikini...?

no. they can nekkid tho

With mods, anything is possible
and you really should use mods, the vanilla game has some good awful design decisions by the creator

How is the ideology dlc?

Play on tribals on ice sheet, it's comfy mode after you get past the whole "starvation-induced cannibalism" ordeal

Attached: 1658847666523.jpg (669x669, 36.99K)

good, but better for advanced player who have played vanilla to death.

>this game is pretty good
No, it isn't.

Yeah but can you rape your prisoners?

I think it's great, but it takes restraint on your part to not abuse it to make the game easier. It allows you to impose rules on your colony when you first create it, making it feel more unique. You can set up rituals, profession leaders, policies on drugs/execution/eating meat/living in daylight/anything you can think of

I love ice sheet but I want extremely cold winters and extremely hot summers but temperate spring and fall. Having to store up and bunker down for those harsh seasons is my jam.

with mods yes

Better then royalty imo
Definitely shakes things up
Like playing tree hugers or canibals

for me, it's a rimworld of magic
what's your favorite mod anons
the one that never leaves the modlist

I forget the name but it adds a fuckton of modern guns. Completely breaks the balance but its fun going to town with a UMP

Decent, much better than Royalty, you need to have some self restraint and role playing ideals though because it's easy to make yourself too powerful

curious to see what the next dlc is focused on
factions & trading could use a total overhaul
ability to setup stores and accommodation for visitors would be interesting.
(i know mods like hospitality exist but an actual integrated system would be nice)

Too bad it's never on sale for reals. Too bad each update makes it worse. Too bad you need 789 mods and a single core CPU to play it.

>can't put them to work without mods

Dub's Bad Hygiene. All other answers are incorrect.

you can now

pure vanilla with only RJW installed
i cannot live without rape

>Take a raider prisoner
>Chop off his arms and legs
>Replace with wooden stumps
>Brainwash him
>Stumpy joins your colony

Rimworld of Magic combined with Rimjobworld.
Blink teleport behind people, knock them unconscious, rape them, and disappear into the night.
Because a godlike raping machine through the power of obscenely overpowered magic.