Top 10 Atlus games Atlus fans want to see getting remade

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-26-15-43-15-70_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg (720x478, 224.02K)

>persona that high
>DDS that low
>SH and EO when they already got remakes
Shit taste tbdesu

>P1 and 2 remade by nuAtlus
How about no

This is the list of the persona games people played first

Attached: FYmETUCWAAAkjDe.jfif.jpg (1920x1080, 325.67K)

They remake P3 like fifth times already if you count the anime and orther media

i was kinda hoping for smt1 remake but it probably wouldnt be that good anyway

>no princess crown or growlanser
It's shit

Was the survey only for japan?

Theoretically no. I answered that survey too, but knowing Atlus, they don’t care about Gaijin so they probably threw out all non-jap responses.

of course atlus and their sewage-dwelling fans won't even acknowledge snowboard kids

>Raidou 5th, below all other Persona
You know what, I'm ok with this. It's the best possible place you can get in a poll with Persona on it. Do it Atlus, you fucking cowards. Release it on Switch to avoid Snoy's censorship

>ALL but P5 on the remake top priority
>Raidou and SH above all SMT
>Apocalypse above IV
>DDS above all else
lmao, how are IVfags going to defend their shit game now?
No but all these popularity results are obvs japan only

I was kinda expecting more variety across multiple IPs. I didn't realize SMT/Persona was that big in Japan.

Personafags are not Atlus fans.

>I was kinda expecting more variety across multiple IPs. I didn't realize SMT/Persona was that big in Japan.

you're blind af. Persona got anime and they got waifus. Of course it's going to be big.
If Persona 5 is so big in the West, what makes you think it wouldn't be big in it's own country of origin?

but P1/2ISEP, EO1 and Soul Hackers already have remakes.... do jap really?

It would still be nice for a lot of people if they were available on PC/current Consoles going forward and weren't stuck on PSP/3DS. The same for for SMT4 and 4A. It would also be nice to get the most recent version of P2EP available officially in English instead of having to go from a PSP game to a PS1 game to get the full story not that anyone who voted on this poll was thinking about that

They want a gameplay overhaul that remove the dungeon crawling.

Seethe, smtcuck

How bout instead of a remake or 10, they make a new fucking EO game?

Persona 2 bros... It's our chance...