Is it too late for Genshin to be killed? Is it another WoW scenario where only the game can kill itself?

Is it too late for Genshin to be killed? Is it another WoW scenario where only the game can kill itself?

Attached: file.png (956x948, 1.66M)

their next game will most likely kill it

Yes. Normies are eating up this game to this day, blowing their savings for copy-pasted models with different hairstyles

>roguelike
>no open world
lol
lmao even

>roguelike
what?

Are there roguelike gacha? Sounds fun

Hopefully it means is the gachakiller
Also
Amber is best girl

Attached: sample_7c48248b55c2b518772965c059a3c6a5.jpg (850x1202, 737K)

If genshin was capable of killing itself it wouldve done so by now. Even after mihoyo has stopped giving a shit and 99% of the game is filler story content people will still throw money at it like there's no tomorrow

>and 99% of the game is filler story content
you aren't making any sense
what the FUCK is filler story content? chasm? the summer islands with a fuckton of story and gameplay? sumeru?

There's filler patches and content patches, ask yourself if each patch is closer to Dragonspine or the first latern rite before they realized we wanted to interact with playable characters

neither of those are filler

It's not like it's influencing the industry for anything but gacha developers, user.

Not him but I assume filler content is basically any event that features recycled gameplay and doesn't include custom assets or a unique reward.

Nothing of substance happens, it has no baring on anything, is there not a single episode of Naruto that's filler because something happens in all of them? You don't know what filler is

>Is it another WoW scenario where only the game can kill itself?
yes

Honestly I just to explore and have some comfy fun, user. I like when the story progresses but I don't need it to happened every update. Events that involve fleshing out the world more are fine too.

>Honestly I just to explore
oooooo youre a esl. oooookay now your ramblings make sense. youre merely low iq. thanks for bumping my thread i guess...

They got away with that anniversary and the game being an endless artifact grind where you can go a whole month making zero progress. They're safe for a long time. Genshin players are like dbz fans. You can LITERALLY shit in their mouth and they will aggressively defend it. Every gacha game community stays well away from genshin players cos they genuinely are a mindless swarm.

Gacha games are generally pretty bad but Genshin is the bottom of the barrel in a lot of aspects. But it's just good enough for the casual crowd to eat it up and pour hours into a game that actively does not want you playing it for more then 15 minutes else it just falls apart.

It'll be dead before it ever reaches it's final story arc, games bleed it playerbase anyways and as Genshin continues to be updated it going to be harder and harder to catch up with veteran players, especially considering level gates and it's terrible grinding.

Genshin will probably slowly bleed out rather than be killed, it's already doing so.

Attached: FYNYBhuWIAE8y97.jpg (960x720, 40.86K)

>png collectors are still seething after years

you obviously didnt try genshin, genshin is a wonderful game. depression got to you guys years ago and its sad to see you still post these posts as if you are passionate for something else and look down on genshin. when the truth is you are just a hollow spiteful person