DUDE

DUDE
CAFFEINE
LMAO

Attached: Gaming Meme.png (1342x979, 1.2M)

I only drink water or coffee when gaming

I only drink my boyfriends cum when gaming

DUDE.

Fag

this
also this (unironically)

Waterfags every time

STUNNING and BRAVE

>water or coffee
>he doesn't drink caffeinated water

I hate potheads so much

Who is gayer?

what about someone who smokes weed but isn't a pothead?

fpbp

Sugar in your coffee?

I forgot to say that I also drink söylent milk and cum, like a good sissy game btw

Weed smokers are all either absolute bros or total faggots, there is no in between

I'll drink (water) to that bro.

Attached: water.png (540x304, 170.88K)

>bottom right
I actually thought this was a meme until I stumbled on a Gaypex "pro" video where the dude has his face 15cm away from his screen. Why would you want to ruin your eyesight for this ? Once it's gotten worse you can't get it back, unless you feel like paying for laser surgery.

Attached: 1632375576598.jpg (1055x1055, 197.49K)

Crummy

Alcohol just makes me tired, while weed will make me distracted and want to do something else. Coffee or water is best for gaming if you want to pay attention for a long time.

You touch the devils lettuce you get the title, don't be a fag about it we already have enough of those itt.

go back

Just because your parents are addicts doesn't mean you can't enjoy weed in moderation. You'll definitely be into after you move out, but right now your parents are making your life miserable and you blame the drugs. When in reality, your parents are just shitty people and idiots.

I'm drinking water as i type

Projecting harder than I beat my wife.

where?

alcoholfags, potheads and energy drink kiddies seething
WaterCHADS rise up

What are you playing that requires so much concentration?

>DUDE WEED LMAOOO
Fucking weedfags.

just like the queen of england having a glass of wine is just the same as the drunk drinking cheap larger on the train at 10am.

user turned into a whole cinema

Drinking water is the natural thing to do, it's like straight sex, why would you seethe at that.

This, the best game of the last 2 decades easily.

Attached: file.png (2560x1440, 3.97M)

Based water drinker.

There are plenty of youtube vids of kids playing with their faces about an inch from their monitor. At that point they are simply looking for subtle changes in pixels and reacting as fast as possible.

Fucking CASUAL

WATER GANG

hell yeah fellow r/hydrohomies

Attached: 1642867997567.png (224x225, 7.49K)

Or you can say rinse up

Attached: jose.jpg (225x225, 6.42K)

There is always a reason why people hate something they have never tried. Now if you told me that weed makes you paranoid or anxious, then I would understand why you don't like it. But for now, I'll assume your parents are losers who can't put down their habit and care for their children properly.

Cocaine or speed work better desu.

Cute asian Miyeon is for black men! Miyeon best girl!

Attached: 1650567135529.png (764x955, 1.04M)

Playing a few games with the boys with 1 or 2 good mixed drinks is peak gaming.

No, dont get fucking drunk you child. Nobody thinks its funny, your awful at the game, and your wasting our time.
But slightly buzzed?
The goldy-locks zone.
You will make risky and fun plays and have a much more enjoyable time. It also should turn off the "tryhard" mentality of most people, since being slightly tipsy makes the majority of people just say "eh fuck it" instead of sweating and raging while losing.

Pic related, my drink of choice.

>I am dumb and forgot to attach the image

Attached: mojito.jpg (1160x1160, 61.38K)

lol

Your drink looks just like water.

For me it's frizzy water