Did you like it?

Did you like it?

Attached: 1658830288641.jpg (300x300, 29.65K)

The ultimate reddit game.

It got me laid so yes

A game where design mattered less and ideas was everything

I think for a one and done co-op game that kind of works in its favor. It has a lot of novel ideas that are fun to use/experience, lead to lots of funny interactions, and don't overstay their welcome.

FUCK THE OSCARS

No, it's really obnoxious. Tried playing it with my gf and we just played Isaac instead.

The subtle phenomenon of absolutely hating the book of love's guts at the start of the game and then actually liking him by the end

What does he do to make you like him? I never got that far.

we stopped playing in the clock part. Not sure how close we are to the end.
It's cute-ish. Both parents are so fucking stupid and you are always like "i will never make this mistake" until either of you realize it already happened.
It's not that it's not going to happen or happen again, it's that communicating should be the focus moreso than avoiding it.
I also appreciate the game trying to switch up the coop parts with different gameplay styles. Helped us as in: Helped her find out she liked Diablo.

Havent played the sequel. "It takes one"

Skipped all the cutscenes and it was fun. Longer than I expected and the weakest part was the first few areas.

Yeah it was nice 1 time experience,

I beat my gf on pretty much all the 1v1 minigames/races so at some point I started to lose on purpose to not have her all grumpy and frustrated for rest of the level lmao.

streamer bait product, not a game.

It was fantastic, one of the best games of recent years

>Tfw you realise you're playing as two characters that have canonically had sex

Sure. Played it with my little cousin a couple months ago, had a blast dicking around.

Got laid at least?

No because i don't have friends to play with

not only I dont have friends to play it, its a EA game that requires you to have a female to play it

How was the sex with said cousin?

Would it be gay to play this with my male friend?

I wanted them to divorce when the faggot spic book started talking