Old good, new bad, unironically

old good, new bad, unironically

Attached: 1658119451496.jpg (1623x3000, 2.71M)

Yes.

Why not turn /v into a games studio?
We all have PC's know something about game development and are at least 50k people.
Can't we start a 500 people something and make the first AAA trash fire?

user that's insanely optimistic. I'd say we are maybe 15 dudes, 2 femanons, and the rest all bots. Maybe that equals 50K in the end.

>Any Forums the post

lmao 90% of Any Forums is 'the ideas guy'

I hate how blurry modern games are

Nobody on Any Forums has the talent of the devs that made the games on the left, OR the right.

We've known for a long time that games are going backwards in every dimension except texture resolution and polygon count, and those are only improving because GPUs are.

Angry ideaguys don't make games, programmers and artists do.

Start small take 50 people give them a standard building.
1 months turn it into a level see what happens.
Even an idiot could add some textures from abandoned places make some kind of path you have to take.
Scripted events would need more knowledge but games are basically 6 maps these day and the people are just as incompetent.
Why not try?
We clearly can't play new games what's left?

>just place some props into unity how hard could it be?

Most of Any Forums doesn't even know how to turn on a PC. Consoles are basically toys.

Will rtx save vidya?

Attached: soldier just.jpg (640x605, 63K)

Visual programing is a thing I'm to stupid for anything else but anyone can connect squares.
You can get everything needed from other projects.
Let's just make 6 large environments work on a storyline and pay someone to add gameplay.
What could go wrong?

The only time Any Forums make a team and actually releases something good is when a couple of autists make a vn
Most of Any Forumsdev goes solo anyway
It'll be hard with how retarded anons nowadays, you're better off go solo and make a rapport first, then collab with other people outside of Any Forums, or other Any Forums dev who actually have releases something

>double render
not a real reflection

I'm gonna give it a try anyway I'm bored af.
Someone give me 6 location types you think would make a good game .
Il make 6 generic maps and post them somewhere

cherrypicking.
also, i don't remember the original FF7, Yakuza, and Fallout having functioning mirrors

a 640x480 resolution is 307.200 pixels. So doubling that is an extra, 307,200 pixels. Doubling a 1920x1080 resolution is an additional 2,073.600 pixels. See the issue

Modern GPUs eat 2,073,600 pixels as a snack before breakfast.

Why has this happened? Even if the game engine doesn't support it they could simply make it a window to a mirrored room with q clone of the player that copies all movement, like old games used to do. Lazy devs desu

Raytracing will fix this

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy has good mirrors and games look REALLY good without any rtx shit,

of course it's no a real reflection retard, it's a videogame
I legit think you're being 100% serious too

Attached: 00048.jpg (220x251, 5.67K)

It seems inexplicable considering everything we could do in Portal back in 2007.

Attached: untitled.jpg (800x600, 251.58K)