Vivian is a man

>In the Japanese version of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Vivian is implied to be a transgender girl. While various other characters and narrative text describe Vivian using masculine terms such as otoko ("man"), and otōto ("little brother"), Vivian initially describes the shadow sirens as san shimai "three sisters", and routinely uses the feminine first person pronoun atai. However, in Super Paper Mario, Vivian's Catch Card describes her using the term otoko no ko, a Japanese-language term that can interchangeably refer to a feminine-presenting man or a crossdressing man, rather than "transgender" (which is identical in Japanese to the English-language word) or okama (a term for an otherwise masculine man who dresses as a woman, sometimes used as a slur to refer to trans women, even in family-friendly media at the time).

>In the English and German localizations of the game, explicit reference to Vivian being either transgender or gender non-conforming is removed, as are references to her using male pronouns. Consequently, Beldam's insults towards Vivian that utilize masculine terms in the Japanese version are changed. However, all other localized versions of the game explicitly retain the transgender portrayal. The Italian version additionally makes Vivian's transgender identity even more explicit; her description as a party member states that "She used to be a man, but now she's a woman and proud of it," a sentiment that she reiterates during her initial appearance.

Attached: 6299D0D4-5515-4AB5-B0DF-971E6D03EA49.jpg (1596x1632, 1.03M)

Reminder

Attached: 1643856600158.jpg (1024x612, 139.99K)

No green arrow therefore you look like this and say this

my peepee grew big when vivian girl
my peepee goes small when vivian boy.
simple ass.

>>In the Japanese version of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Vivian is implied to be a transgender girl.
wrong
there is no such thing as a "transgender girl"
and even if i were to play the language game with you and assume it's real, you're also wrong that this was said at all in the Japanese version

japan was always further ahead with trans acceptance
the US is just now catching up

Attached: viv trans.png (143x170, 22.37K)

This is a big deal for people who wanted to fuck the purple amorphous blob, they might think they’re gay now

Can you retards stop using Vivian for tranny shitflinging? I swear that gets more "discussion" than anything else TTYD related, it's so fucking stupid.

The translators were right to remove that. Vivian isn't implied to be transgender and whoever wrote OP is conveniently ignoring cultural context.

Vivian is not trans. She's a cute girl with some excess pudge.

Attached: 062521_Vivian_Poke.png (609x564, 254.34K)

It sure was a lot easier to tell people that Vivian was a man in Japanese before trannies decided to inject a thousand extra words into all fan pages talking about it.

Yes, it's a comic relief character, whose picked by his sisters, what about it?

>is Vivian a boy or a girl?
I don't give a fuck, would fuck either way
t. bi-chad

Attached: 1647576057875.jpg (1080x1266, 311.12K)

Vivian is an Otokonoko, whatever that means. Nobody arguing about it actually speaks fluent Japanese.

Attached: 40119978_p57.jpg (400x457, 48.95K)

>bi
lmao i thought they were being erased to only be gay or straight?

difference is that they do it because it makes their dicks hard

>Japanese term (otoko no ko) specifically DOES NOT mean tranny
>trannies try and coopt the character anyways
Just leave effeminate men and butch women alone you fucking savages

>only some

Otokonoko (男の娘, "male daughter" or "male girl", also pronounced as otoko no musume) is a Japanese term for men who have a culturally feminine gender expression.[1][2] This includes amongst others males with feminine appearances, or those cross-dressing. "Otokonoko" is a play on the word 男の子 ("boy", from the characters for 'male' and 'child'), which is also pronounced otokonoko; in the slang term, the kanji for "child" (子) is substituted with "daughter"/"girl" (娘).

You're right, how silly of me.

Attached: BBW Vivian.jpg (977x1280, 119.36K)

That's more like it. Giving her sister a run for her money.