Are tactical shooters the most high IQ genre?

Are tactical shooters the most high IQ genre?

Attached: 1644542387864.png (640x480, 257.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/rainbow-six-black-ops-20
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiSTywA6fHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

loved that game

they're up there for sure, can't wait for Ready or Not to finally release

Tacical shooters are really midwit tier games.
>flashbang room
>assault
>repeat
Really nothing special

no

Attached: gayman.gif (200x150, 191.81K)

The stealth missions where you had to go solo and undetected were kino

It's shit.

>run out of flashbangs
What now?

Attached: bang and clear.gif (500x281, 1002.63K)

>Upton recalls Clancy's involvement as minimal throughout the process: 'After the initial brainstorming session he hardly engaged with us at all. He turned my story into his book, but there was no collaboration. His agent just sent me a copy of his rough manuscript so I could work in details.'
>Upton shrugged, 'He insisted that we include the heartbeat sensor because one of his experts had told him that it was a real device. I argued strongly against that and lost as well. Mostly he just ignored us.'

Attached: 7.jpg (1836x3264, 245.75K)

I'm really looking forward to this, hope it turns out decent.

Attached: 62d0d3c2fc73b7531e86c837_SitRep 5_1080p.jpg (1920x1080, 684.58K)

do any of these run on modern coffee makers?

>shooters
No, the shooting part takes over the tactical part, you just lick on heads in the end, turn based or real time wargames are the patrician's genres.

Attached: ss_9957f465301a797f4080dd66440d958f9dd15774.1920x1080.jpg (1920x657, 374.83K)

Thank me later, famiglia
moddb.com/mods/rainbow-six-black-ops-20

Attached: R6ScreenShot0.jpg (640x480, 152.79K)

Then you're a retard for not carrying enough

These games have limited loadouts, you can't have infinite flashbangs, you'll need space for other things.

>tactical shooters

Since it encompasses masterpieces to piles of dogshit, the answer is a resounding no.

>gaming
>high IQ

Since when were those ever related?

is this the full game?

Absolute fucking kino OST

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiSTywA6fHY

Attached: 1642994579881.jpg (592x502, 46.48K)

>filtered by that one mission where you have to bug the telephone and get out without being spotted or killing anyone

Attached: notamusedchinesestalker.png (692x677, 537.68K)

>Rainbow and Clarke are long dead by the time Vegas and Vegas 2 come around
>Most of the original operators are practically retired now
Those were the hardest pill to swallow desu.

Then we trigger bravo element, per the mission plan

>No mission planning phase to deal with the passage of time

Attached: 1633500252181.gif (500x255, 425.54K)

PLAY RAINBOW SIX SIEGE
Really pretty sad the there is no regular general for it anymore. It's one of the few shooters since MW2 to really capture my heart. It just gets the adrenaline going like few others. Clutching a 1 v X especially in post-plant situations is such a rush. 1-shot headshots are so uncommon in shooters now it's ridiculous. Cheaters and nu-Ops are not as bad as you think anons, pls play

it's a mod that combines 1 and 2 and all their expansions

>flashies
>not just clearing rooms with a spas12
you don't need to flash cunts with no face left desu

This is every rainbow six before raven shield including the korea exclusive mission pack compiled into one big campaign.

It is all the full games

casual normie ubishit garbage

noice

Attached: steppin.gif (689x693, 120.32K)

>Playing mobashit
I eventually accepted vegas, but I will never play Siege

Also rage inducing shit game in general. Glad I stopped playing the game. Ended on a good match too somehow.

P-pls frens it's not that bad. I like knowing that at least some Any Forums type people and I can run into you. It's still a reflex/skill/knowledge based shooter with competent netcode. If you die, mistakes were made or gun-skill was inadequate, lessons for the next round. What alternatives are there? inb4
>Overwatch
>Apex
>Valorant
>CSGO

filtered

Attached: ETKTO7YWAAAg8bl.jpg (800x1200, 153.08K)

>heavy armour
>SPAS 12
>grenades
>extra primary ammo

Attached: Reserve.png (644x485, 309.12K)

>needing flashbangs

Attached: silenced peestol.webm (734x400, 2.98M)

lmao wouldn't play this garbage even if you paid me

no, fps is the lowest iq genre along with fighting games

Fuck you

I'm not a self censoring beta cuck, so I can't.

>What alternatives are there?
A good singleplayer game. Nah I'm kidding. I still don't want to play the game though. I am a very angry person. I'd still discuss it though. Who do you main? What's the meta now?

ARMA and its countless mods
Ready or Not
Ground Branch
Insurgency
Zero Hour (dead game)
classic SWAT 4
even Hell Let Loose

I wish there was a game which fused XCOM strategic layer and a mix between XCOM and Rainbow Six tactical layer.

Like some missions you can actually control in real time, but other missions you just plan in advanced and watch.

There literally used to be an active general with shitposting, webms, and waifu fan art (like 99% of current generals). How such a 360 degrees and walk away change in attitude Any Forumsros? You seriously don't hate a game based on some liberal shit the devs post on twitter right? It doesn't affect the core gameplay at all...

the only thing siege is still good for is making retards seethe with Blitz. everything else has been cauterized out of the game. they even fucking took Sledges SMG11 for fucks sake