Gimme your best DS game recommendations

Just bought a DS lite to play my copy of Pokemon Emerald I found so I figured I'd buy some DS games while I was at it.

Attached: Nintendo-DS-Lite-Black-Open.jpg (3200x2700, 2.1M)

Ghost Trick
the Layton games
WarioWare Touched
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
Strange Journet

Couple places to start that I like.

Nintendogs

play kyle hyde's games

Attached: XnefLYzrMK.webm (1282x704, 1.5M)

Knights in the Nightmare
The Castlevanias
Meteos
Retro Game Challenge
Ketsui Death Label
Contra 4

dragono questu iv-vi

mario and luigi partners in time

>buy
ur gonna break bank unless u get a flash cart. look for top x ds game lists on kiketube to see what catches ur eye. anyway id recommend..
mario kart ds
rune factory 3
blue rescue team/explorers of sky
platinum/hgss/bw2
if ur gonna buy games try to get games that are gonna last u and that u can play over and over again

>I'd buy some DS games
Wth. That's like $30+ per cart these days. Why not buy an R4 and save yourself the trouble. I

Custom Robo Arena
Scribblenauts

There mostly VNs with shitty cliché writing made for kids

Attached: 1626456820154.gif (640x480, 2.69M)

Do you guys not have a job or something?...

Mother fucking Ghost Trick

Attached: [need to bark intensifies].gif (256x192, 29.6K)

The inazuma eleven games
Mario kart ds

Metal Max 2 or whatever the DS port of 2 is called. It has a fan translation.

Follow 's recommendation, a lot of DS games that are worth playing are upwards of $100. I use the classic R4 myself and I think they usually go for about 25 nowadays. Only pain is finding the firmware for it, and it only supports SD cards up to 2GB.

I cant find my old DS so I think I'll buy another one.
What's the best option? DS or DSi, or whatever other version of the console (Theres DS Lite too i guess no?)

Ds lite imo. Can still have the option to play GBA games. DSI replaced that option with a camera you won't use

>buy
It's very easily to pirate for the DS and you'll probably be overcharged for actually buying most games.

If you are ever going to play GBA or older games get the FAT. Otherwise get a light

Retarded niggas, DSi is a dream to hold. Matte finish is orgasmic. Hope you retards fucking die.