Caravan Stories

Any other anons play this?

Attached: 11307HjHfX930QKajl-BxnwCvnmmnkPSx9cU_ioB8hOKOBDE-swj6UZa6LabYvm2BXWCsk5JjV2MtPvyi9bX-Ck0RPkze8qq.jpg (2048x2048, 1.05M)

No, but I see a blond female in armor. Tell me about it.

It's a MMORPG. Anime styled and the girls have nice thighs

when it was new, but playing a mobile gacha on playstation felt strange so after the first swimsuit event i dropped it. has it improved any? some of the models and outfits and pretty nice, even if the gameplay is meh

Tried to when it first released in the US but the performance on PS4 was awful. Did they ever release a PC client? Was kinda fun despite how shitty it ran.

I actually like playing gacha shit on playstation, though I don't play much gacha shit in general. I picked it back up after like 2 years but I think it's pretty fun. There looks like a few more outfits have been added. Right now the game is in maintenance for a collab with the anime DanMachi

Agrias Oaks?

When there is a collab or event, I play daily. Those $30/$50 rolls are literally killing this game. Practically every other gacha has better rates.

Attached: Caravan Stories PVE.jpg (580x780, 445.92K)

funny enough i had kept up for a while with the psplus free monthly currency etc but. ever reinstalled. i did go back to let it die recently but after finally climbing to tengoku, i started getting bored even though i loved it. maybe I'll reinstalled this for a few days and see what's different

It has a PC client but I don't think it's in english

>I actually like playing gacha shit on playstation
The Bleach 7th anniversary is pretty fun. Deleting Play Data via main menu if you don't get collab characters (you lose everything) for another chance is fun on alts and alts only.

i still play daily, rabbit thighs keep me going

>chinkshit
LMAO no thanks

Attached: 123213.png (475x715, 298.16K)

Aside from a few characters, I like the tamable beasts more so I don't really have a reason to drop money on banners

Yes I play this shitty fucking game and I wish I had never started. Aiming are a bunch of fucking jews.

based waugogo being such an amazing wind dps as a free 2 star

What's wrong with chinkshit?

post ign

Rabbit thighs?

It's absolutely sad that Overlord didn't have a swimsuit point shop. I spent a fucking fortune on it.

Protip: The rates are 100% rigged during recent collabs. If there is a box that has anima points tied to it, you better believe you won't see a character drop normally.

Attached: Whaling.jpg (709x399, 204.24K)

alotie

>brown sisters aren't there
fuck

Attached: 1645340721357.webm (476x558, 2.13M)

Usually they give your information directly to the Chinese government. Yet with PlayStation, no sane human would trust Sony with their credit card information, so it's not an issue.

The game crashes all the time, there's typos in the dialogues everywhere, the characters are unbalanced as all hell even for gachashit standards. The community is full of all kinds of larping faggots. The list goes on. Don't touch this game.

overlord was a fucking joke we'll sadly never hear the end of, because the punchline is the eternal bullshit the pvp meta now has to endure

I buy PSN cards whenever I need to buy shit anyway.

there's a few retarded furries who spam world chat all the time but the discord is pretty good, sounds backwards but it's true

Who knows with these collabs? Fire Force and Shield Hero both had a second part with high tier premium characters (Hibana and Glass).

I seriously do not want to waste $50 only to find out you can unlock the other characters via the event shop. Yet, Aiming hasn't done that in a LONG time. Hence why so many people quit this game.

Attached: Hestia.jpg (836x1242, 123.23K)

w-wew

I had to unlock Houshou Marine with her anima. What an absolute crock of shit that was. I was ashamed of myself for spending so much money, but I had to keep going because I had already invested too much to just stop trying. When I think of the limit breaks I could have achieved with those 200 animas, it makes me ill.

How is DanMachi by the way? I was thinking of getting into it since S4 is airing

hestia is a safe bet no matter what, there won't be a support in the game better than her unless we get one that does everything she does plus more, she's already rolomeu and vongyra fucking stapled together