Worst cities in gaming

Pic related

Attached: Vivec.jpg (1280x720, 161.8K)

Vivec is great you little pussy

you get used to Vivec eventually, pic related is the Worst City. Strangely there isn't one shitty city in Oblivion (even Bravil has its charms).

Attached: Morthal.png (1600x728, 2.57M)

Oh look its the bot again.

was this the one with the khajiit traders you can steal from their chest?

Dawnstar is worse

I hate this place and everyone inside of it

Attached: Diamond_City_overview.png (1920x1080, 3.31M)

this pic is mirrored

Dawnstar is at least noteworthy because it has the new brotherhood hideout and potential bro Erandul (which I always spare because the skull is shit), and it's always a good place to farm dragon souls, bones and scales

Ok but the quest where you explore the burnt house and avenge the little girl is kino

I haven't played morrowind since like 2006, does the vanilla version of the GOTY edition on steam play fine? would i be a-ok without mods?

it worked fine when I played it in 2014, but that was a long time ago now

Crazy how this game only has 2 cities and their both shit, bravo Bethesda

No that's Dawnstar (a shittier place but makes up for being related to various quests)

Every city in nu-Fallout

Easy

Attached: Shit.jpg (1200x675, 238.93K)

They had to divide the city into hundreds of separate cells because it was developed in like 2002. Cut them some slack

Attached: 53AC6676-50EE-4B7F-AB7F-B4A3FAF192AB.jpg (240x320, 21.11K)

Absolutely shit taste

I thought Leyawin was pretty boring. Bruma too but that's just because I find snowy regions boring in general. Probably why I didn't find Skyrim that appealing.

this "city" has like three buildings.
where does everyone even live?

Attached: gridania.jpg (1600x900, 351.25K)

Los Angeles

>No brah the empty city with nothing to do is actually super kinooooo you just have bad taste

Attached: 1658603002137257.png (400x474, 376.9K)

>t. inbred flyover state fag

Leyawiin is my favorite
I love the architecture and the atmosphere.

Leyawin is where the Final Quest of Fighter Guilds took place, also where we kill the tomboy captain Draconis. Bruma is where we kill some guy by dropping an antler head on him, also has a very nice inn.

Leyawiin and Bruma are both based as fuck. Bruma has the fastest to access house that I’m aware of while also being relatively cheap and not complete shit.
Leyawiin is just cozy and has a cool aesthetic.

>there isn't one shitty city in Oblivion
Except for fucking all of them? They feel like they were made with a template and they barely have a single noteworthy aspect to them that isn't superficial like the architecture, which is always what fans point to when they pick one as a favorite.

I can remember details of all the cities in Oblivion while someone in this thread still confuse between Morthaal and Dawnstar, Also in Morrowind most cities are also barebone beside the ones built by the (false) God himself.

Oh wow some faggot can remember shit. Clearly this should affect my opinion.