Vidya yuri thread

Vidya yuri thread

Attached: 41513627.jpg (1600x900, 253.9K)

Kill yourself cuck

Attached: Yuri_red_alert.jpg (360x450, 22.15K)

Best Yuri

baby making deyurifier marital sex

Who are these semen demons

based yuri making tourists seethe

Attached: 1654812772871.jpg (2894x4093, 1.79M)

Attached: Yuri Leclerc Pre-Timeskip.png (1080x1080, 227.67K)

Yuri is gay and homosexual

Kill yourself AGP tranny.

Yuri makes me feel so liberated, I hope the HRT will make me pass.

nice psyop

Attached: a.gif (319x562, 1.74M)

But it is true user, the first time I saw yuri i realize who I really am.

nice esl psyop

you get to control a sexy girl on screen and you get to see the protagonist woo another cute girl. it's the best of both worlds. too bad the games are all bad for other reasons.

There is no good yuri. It doesn't matter, but sometimes it is a bit frustrating know that it could exist, but doesn't and won't. It's only for clickbaiting your donkey into thinking "ah, this might be something different, I do like girls doing sex on eachother" but by the time they do you're not even thinking about that anymore, but just critiquing how fucking bad it all is. Everytime. Not a yurifag, I'm just sad that there isn't even a point in trying to be one because I have such a hard time believing it truly doesn't have potential. Why is this so impossible in fictitious drawings.

Attached: 1614013591046.jpg (269x269, 7.78K)

Kill yourself

>the best yuri art I've ever seen is in a scat-eating doujin

What a lowly state of affairs

>not a yurifag
>doesn't like yuri
yes, that's generally how fetishes work

Attached: Mind Control Incest hug.png (642x481, 287.95K)

I wouldn't even really want to say I don't like yuri, but it's like watching you're downsy little younger sibling do math homework wondering if it's time to put him down.

>self insert avatarfag
opinion discarded

>but it's like watching you're downsy little younger sibling do math homework wondering if it's time to put him down.
that's more of a psychopathic thought, buddy