For all the shit it gets, Fortnite isn’t actually that bad...

For all the shit it gets, Fortnite isn’t actually that bad. The only paywalled content are cosmetics and even then the battle pass gives you a chance to get a bunch of cosmetic shit for almost free considering once you buy one battle pass then you can save your vbucks to never have to pay with real money again. And the whole game itself being free from the get go is pretty crazy when you think about it. I used to make fun of it a lot but since my friends got me to start playing with them I’ve had a blast.

Attached: F92AA2F0-0695-47C3-B65A-53A529AD3353.jpg (897x630, 110.91K)

Agreed, I love fornite. Love playing my chun li skin and picking up a chug jug so that i can changpump burnt liquidity all up in her zhaoges renounced contract.

nigger the first time and only time I played it I got in a gunfight and this fucking zoomer built a mansion then killed me. its shit. Minecraft / FPS's are great, mixing the two is not. I have absolutely no idea why it has the success that it does

>I don't read the thread
>I save the image
>Leave immediately

Attached: 1657655917725.png (832x461, 525.63K)

They have two separate modes now though so you can play without all the building shit. That’s what I’m talking about like the devs actually listen and try to give people what they want. I pretty much exclusively play zero build.

you need to complete the battlepass like 5 times to be able to get 1 without paying, and the more cosmetic are added later into the season like op pic
outside all the bs to get an among us backpack, I guess its fun with friends

Nah they’ve seriously upped the amount of vbucks you get through the battle pass now. Just this season’s battle pass has like 1500 you can get and the battle pass itself only costs 950 I think. Plus they lowered the real dollar cost of everything when they had their falling out with apple.

>iFaggot filename
>unerotic failed coombait
>talks about business model instead of actual gameplay
Fortnite is shit because it's a children's game made for children. You shoot generic guns at generic enemies Marvel's Avengers™ edition.

Attached: 1558717152306.jpg (477x426, 126.18K)

Every game is a children’s game you sperg. Quit acting like you’re too mature to like shit.

so, you can get the battlepass for free now? without saving money from past battlepasses?

Every game but borderlands has generic guns

You would have to buy at least one for like 8 bucks but then you could get all future ones without paying real money. I don’t think that’s too bad considering the game itself is free.

sex?

Imagine simping for fortnite. zoom zoom

I'm not into the building. No thanks.

How long does it take to grind out a paid battle pass? Surely the catch for never paying for them again after the first is that you have to turn this shit into a job right?

Attached: 1641763794344.jpg (299x293, 8.62K)

>its ok when it was WoW back in the day

Modern games have even less sexual content than games had when I was a kid. God of War had actual sex minigames and gta let you fuck hookers.

YAAAAS FORTNITE SLAAYY. zoom zoom

Not really. There are challenges added regularly that net you pretty good xp and if you don’t do the challenges then you get like double xp for regular shit so you can keep up. You can also just not give a shit about your level until the season is almost over and then blow through all of the easy challenges that have accumulated to go from level 1 to 100 in like a week of just playing a handful of matches per day. Even if you just played the game regularly a few days a week without doing anything special you could finish the battle pass in maybe a couple months or less.

A lot of games are not made for children:
>Simulators and simulator-lite games like War Thunder
>Old-school RPGs like Fallout 1 and Planescape Torment
>Philosophical games like Disco Elysium and Soma
>Roguelikes like Dwarf Fortress
You are too much of an underageb& to know that many games are not actually made for children.

Attached: 1501948217001.jpg (671x626, 160.54K)

They have a no building mode now.

I mean real sex. It's a game that isn't for children

Kids play all of those games and I’m 30. You’re just a faggot who thinks he’s mature because he plays grown up games