Boomers shid and biss themselves at this

>boomers shid and biss themselves at this
why
it's fucking garbage

Attached: v4-460px-Date-a-Girl-in-Grand-Theft-Auto_-San-Andreas-Step-2-Version-2[1].jpg (460x345, 38.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQu1AjCr4sU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill yourself

>zoomer plays a botched port of a port of a port, thinks he is playing the game like it was meant to be experienced
Daily reminder that you will never play good games. You were born too late.

San Andreas was far too large, and was spread too thin for its gameplay. Liberty City and Vice City works because it is small dense islands with few places to go and outmanuver the police. San Andreas has 3 large cities and the entire countryside that makes police chases trivial. Everything is spread too thin, and that is on top of the PS2 version having poor performance and the visuals had to take a massive hit. It's a wonder that the PS2, being as underpowered as it is, is even able to run the game.

The only real way to play is the PC port that is downgraded and modded. But that doesn't excuse that the map, even though it is small, is still too large and poorly made for the gameplay itself.

Don't care and didn't ask, plus you're a dweeb that has shit taste.

People don't value the opinions of children.

good morning sir! please being doing the needful!

because you have to be 18 to post here.

You'll never know how kino prime SA:MP was
You'll only know R*ckstar's kiked online mmo garbage with low player limits, shitty custom tools, and rampant jewery in both mtx and grind required.

You'll get it in 15 years or so.

>even though it is small, is still too large
What a fucking retarded opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=zQu1AjCr4sU

No we didn`t. Niggers.

Boomers would have been in their 60s when this came out, zoomer retard.

Aw man why did the Crazybob server have to die? It was the one of the greatest multiplayer experiences ever, period

Attached: sad-meme.gif (498x465, 1.52M)

agreed, vice city is better

You'll never play in 1000 player free roams ever again. Or at all, in OP's case.

>SA:MP
God, I remember playing that and MTA so much between 2008 and 2012.
>Freeroam servers with 100+ players
>Mini-Missions
>RP servers (though I never took them that seriously)
I recall checking on both of them a few years ago and there weren't that many players left. Guess everyone just moved on to GTA:O, huh?

best cops and robbers experience I've ever had

Vice City is betteer, dwi.

So, who is running bots on Any Forums?