Any Forums was your favorite game to play with your gamer girlfriend?

Any Forums was your favorite game to play with your gamer girlfriend?

Attached: 1635751411378.jpg (1440x1801, 400.14K)

>girl

Terreria

Why is there an alarming number of literal 4/10s having 8-9/10 gfs? or even a gf in general?

Attached: 1562620771280.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

>girlfriend
More like... trannyfriend!

Money

my gf loves to play stardew valley together. though it's mostly me trying to be efficient then she spends all our money on a giant stuffed rabbit because she thinks it would look cute on our farm

Attached: 1658754894378917.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

stop trying to turn me on, Any Forums.

>but that's a guy
that's the part that's turning me on.

god I need a trannyfu ASAP

Hope you're not implying ops pic girl is 8/10+
The answer though is beta bux

that's a native womb carrier

The truth? A lot of you are losers who still live with your parents. You don't make money. They'll literally fuck anyone if it means they can be supported. Basically you failed.

>girlfriend
good one

I'm becoming more and more suspicious by the day. I literally can't tell that's a man

hey guys I think I'm getting better at telling trannies and girls(female) apart

This
She recently has gotten big into factorio too. She mostly just pisses off the bugs or makes half factories before asking me to complete/optimize them

she is a 4/10 with heavy makeup
you can tell she has acne/crater face

Dude couldn't get a girl so he got an imitation gf lol. Sucks to be at that moment.

This, women “care” about looks to a certain degree, but having money and a bit of confidence is far more important to them

prove it. this boner is actually hurting please prove it.

Pretty much. I got by with looks for a decade. But eventually they want you to earn money and move out.

the 4/10 makeup routine

Attached: drywall mud.jpg (1280x720, 79.34K)

She has tits tho