Where is it?

Where is it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6SGxOHbWZ_U?t=3297
express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1176816/GTA-6-release-date-news-first-photos-new-Grand-Theft-Auto-leak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Downstairs, under the couch

well first gta 6 would have to be made.

Hopefully a girl character, it's about time Rockstar

Dead hopefully. I'm so tired of this overrated garbage.

>GTA 7
>Set in Los Santos again I guess

Why do you care? The Houser bros are gone and it will be an entirely new (likely woke women) team.

GTa is dead. It'll join the many IPs lost to time.

LEAKS, INCOMING.

POSTING AGAIN IN 15 MINUTES.

Attached: IMG_002999.jpg (1200x900, 91K)

How the hell do you make a GTA game in the era of wokeness? You simply can’t, hence why any GTA 6 will suck ass.

Dead.
youtu.be/6SGxOHbWZ_U?t=3297

GTAO makes more money in a fucking month than GTA 6 will in the same timespan. It's coming when GTAO whales stop buying cards.

>likely woke women
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK

Attached: 1538959733426.jpg (1600x900, 123.77K)

link the thread you bloody legend

GTA online is proof that we should nationalize gaming because the public are retards and will make the industry produce garbage like it. It literally can't be worse than it is now.

real?

>he says being too young to remember the video game crash when games were actually effortless shit, and cryptic at their very best

These are unconfirmed leaks from 2019.
>express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1176816/GTA-6-release-date-news-first-photos-new-Grand-Theft-Auto-leak

i seriously think these fuckers just announced an IV expansion for GTA:O check the fucking newswire

Just buy $500 more worth of shark cards, surely that will tell the devs to abandon GTAO to make a new GTA game!

Attached: Hushpuppy.jpg (300x225, 11.59K)

>an airport looking that busy in a GTA game
lol no

How pozzed is the radio going to be?

100% guarantee there will be a kpop station

oh god... I'm so close... just a little more blown out and blurry... hnnngh...

I think a reveal is bound to happen this year or next. Their online components have been tacked on many months after they release their singleplayer stories. There's already a buffer-zone where when VI comes out, there'll be enough time to end GTAO support, to make way for VI's Online mode. I can see them doing this sort of transition, rather than bleed GTAO *completely* dry before teasing new product.

>coming up with hypothetical scenarios just to piss yourself off
Never gets old, does it?

Imagine the government telling you what you’re allowed to put in video games. Sounds gay as hell.