PZ is the best zombie game ever made...

PZ is the best zombie game ever made. The "realism" of DayZ but with actually meaningful world interaction and things to do besides kill each other. If you got filtered by the graphics, I don't know what to tell you

Attached: pz.jpg (1920x1023, 610.79K)

PZ is great visually and mechanically, but sucks as a game.
It's just plain boring after you learn it a bit and your immediate survival is not an issue.

This. Same issue DayZ had where once everyone learned that sprinting through the loot areas was the best strategy

CDDA is superior in every way.

I don't like looking at ASCII characters when I'm trying to play a game

then use a tileset, casual

once they sort the balance out and make it so feeding, watering, and sheltering yourself become a continuous challenge. Then it will be the best game ever made.

PZ was fun the first time I played it but now it's boring because I know how to play.

Yeah... making the game a chore to play will save it. Not everyone is an autistic little shit like you, faggot. Kill yourself.

its not even a similar game

The biggest enemy in PZ is yourself, because once you've got some food, a weapon and somewhere to sleep, there's literally nothing left to do and you get bored and get yourself killed looking for fun.
They need to work on adding more depth to the game, because at the moment, there's just not a whole lot there.

>Not everyone is an autistic little shit like you
>faggot. Kill yourself.
big think

I just wish this was a Sims 1 remake instead of a zombie survival game. Why can't we have our cake and eat it?

>go upstairs
>break stairs
>win

Got a car, three full gas cans, bullet proof vest and leather jacket, loads of canned food, and a baseball bat by second day. I started in riverside. Where do I go next?

Im very familiar with the game and I still have fun with it. I don't think people realize it's another Kenshi situation where once you role-playing as a specific character and commit to it, it becomes a lot more fun than before. I'm even playing it right now lol.

Speaking of, anyone want to host a server? I can't host on my toaster but I've been itching to play a bit of PZ multiplayer.

zomboid is just a worse version of Cataclysm DDA. it's actually amazing how not a single fun thing from CDDA made it into zomboid, and I know for a fact they were intentionally ripping CDDA off because the character creation screen and trait system/trait names are straight up plagiarized
but it does have multiplayer i guess

>it's actually amazing how not a single fun thing from CDDA made it into zomboid
examples

If you got filtered by the graphics, I don't know what to tell you.

All survival games like this are fucking retarded.
>can craft hyper specific videogame survival items
>cannot use household items
>videogame household items are all nonsensical
PZ is not realistic. Also the RPG leveling system is shit and holds the game back immensely since things are balanced around spending literal hours grinding xp so everything is shit.
On a most basic level, the game is shit because of how zombie spawning works.
Left untweaked, you get an extremely gamey experience where not opening a closet in a sealed building for too long will spell certain death as 10+ silent zombies will spawn inside and instagrab you when you open the door.
Permadeath with RPG shit is roguelike cancer. Pick one or the other, but together its just an unfulfilling, unrewarding, hollow experience.
PZ sucks. Go fuck yourself, faggot.

>procedural worlds
>zombie variations
>mutations
>cybernetics
>non-zombie enemies like robots, plants, insects, weird mutant animals and supernatural horrors
>custom vehicles
>vehicles that aren't just cars
>an absolute fuckton of weapons from medieval swords to scifi railguns
>places like the fucking mines, military bases filled with deathbots, secret laboratories with weird umbrella corp experiments, and other horrifying locales that aren't just populated with 500 copy pasted zombies

will CDDA satiate my engineering/building autism?

This, dead state is leagues better than PZ and great fun as a game. I am shocked by how bad and unfun PZ is. The window of fun in it is those 20 minutes between figuring out how to make zombies lose you and learning there is nothing else to do other than squat in some farm and wait to die. I've fucking played better flash games, graphics included. PZ is really Any Forums tricking me into buying a lemon. And i thought i was smart when i didn't buy rimworld, another shit game that only appeals to autists. If i want base building with raids i can play fucking Stronghold and have fantastic narrative, graphics and fun. Even 30 mods can't make rimworld fun, have any narrative or look better than trash.