For me, it's DPS

For me, it's DPS.

Attached: shirt.jpg (400x351, 23.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cj2HvGPv0XM
youtube.com/watch?v=pAcb0vrVozA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gq6csCN_-JI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm fine with healer/support. But if you're too much of an uppity faggot, I am going to let you die.

Skill requirements: Healer > > > Tank > DPS

Crowd Control chad here. DPS is something everyone does, it shouldnt be a key class category.

I never play DPS because literally everyone wants to play that role they want to play the hero. So I mostly play tank and support. It feels good to be useful and be thanked for it.. Usually.

For me, it's "not playing shit games".

>healer click ally
>dps click enemy
>tank know every inch of every dungeon perfectly and know exactly how much aggro to pull

it's the DPS for 90% of all the retards in the world, how does it feel to know you will never find a group?

>DPS: Runs one rotation over and over, needs to not stand in giant red circle (will stand in red circle anyway)
>Tank: Mashes rotation, presses 1 of 3 'oh shit' buttons when the boss does its 'big attack', needs to stand in red circle, will walk out of it 50% of the time
>Healer: Has to manage healing (including ST, AoE and HoT correctly), debuffing, DPSing, pre-emptive buffing and the only class that can stop a complete wipe because the tank forgot to aggro switch and the DPS got confused by 'when the boss starts spinning, run to the triangle marker'
Having played every role endlessly for years I think you have to be clinically retarded or have simply never played a healer before to think any role is harder under any situation.

>FFXIV is the only game ever

MMO roles are for fags

Attached: 1658789706968.jpg (750x542, 152.29K)

What I described applies to every single MMO ever and no I have never touched that boring ass "MMO" before

trinity gameplay is shit and I hate how literally every MMO revolves around raiding content.

It's called DD, dps is something you DO not what you ARE

That's a complete opposite in XIV. What he described is most likely Guild Wars 1 healing. There it is insanely intense, especially in PvP.

first tank to que up, let's go boys

Attached: FIGURE-014183_02.jpg (571x800, 81.63K)

TANK chad here, any heal-slut babes horny for some thick high HP dick? Common baby you know you crave tank cock, let those annoying dps whine all day and come to daddy you whore

Attached: A3B43652-6EC0-4B2D-AF90-81111B9679EE.jpg (276x276, 7.76K)

>What I described applies to every single MMO ever
Haha no.

Attached: 1625176414064.gif (326x304, 1.37M)

>Always heal/tank/damage
>Rarely heal/tank/damage/support(buff/debuff/antibuff)
Eve-Online had Electronic Warfare
Guild Wars 1 had Mesmers

Mesmers were such a fucking cool class, I'm amazed other games don't copy the archetype.

Attached: mesmer.jpg (700x950, 52.51K)

Based

Why do we pretend this only applies to MMO's. You fuckers never played a dungeon crawler before or something? A SPRG? Any fucking game where you can make your own party?

Have sex.

I usually play healslut, because nobody else does. Easier to find groups.

because then you have to play with all at the same time

>Playing as Paladin tank
Yep, It's kino time

Attached: f51.jpg (522x587, 21.44K)

For me, it's whatever as long as the class is fun
I literally don't care I just want some fun and involved gameplay with cool flavour, I can enjoy any sort of role

Attached: 1658652502127137.jpg (1286x1554, 213.94K)

I like healering.

Attached: 40d210e36adc8152db6e22e6cf53733d.jpg (600x800, 182.86K)

>"i-it's not like i want to heal you, user!"

Healer and Tank could easily be taken out of mmos without breaking anything by simply giving dps more health. Now the game is fun for everyone and filters low IQ NPCs

>Any fucking game where you can make your own party?
Maybe if you're SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=cj2HvGPv0XM
youtube.com/watch?v=pAcb0vrVozA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gq6csCN_-JI

For me, it's pure support/crowd control. Oh wait too difficult/not enough spotlight for the average player.

Attached: bard.jpg (240x240, 7.77K)

>signet of illusions + arcane thievery/arcane larceny + arcane mimicry
I loved the randomizer. It would either do nothing or completely fuck over a class depending on what skills you got.

I don't think there's anything more pathetic than healer ''''mains''''

Your job is basically automated, you're entirely reliant on actually skilled players carrying you and your only function is keeping them topped up like a waiter lmao.

Attached: 1470293134102.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

fixes queue times but makes the games borning as fuck
it makes 0 sense that the archer is healing or the greatsword wielder is tanking
skipped

>Tank = Man
>Strives to protect and shelter the weak to acheive communal success
>Heal = Woman
>Strives to nurture and cure the ill and the young
>DPS = Autistic Manchildren
>Optimized rotations and loot drama cunts
as god intended.

All classes are automated in any game made past 2006. Don't try to feel proud for being a tank in a modern mmorpg.

>implying he's not DPS

No need to heal if you balance damage and health to not require it
>why is a knight tanking
Are you retarded?

>Three things
>Trinity
Nice try faggot

Go play GW2 you dopey shit, even they recognized the lack of trinity was a disaster that turned the game into nothing but aoe dodging

>knight
i feed bad for your mount

Attached: nKRisM0VEPosYs6R68dPeOKN5FoAO74AmXIAV_0Hwlk.jpg (1278x1023, 96.62K)

That's Cavalier.