*sigh* I just like it bros

*sigh* I just like it bros

Attached: monster hunter world rise sunbreak longsword.png (320x320, 9.13K)

Okay? Then just use it and have fun

Monster Hunter is a social online experience and I don't want to be a social outcast

>Monster Hunter is a social online experience
To each their own. Either way, just find people to hunt with that won't shit on you for your weapon choice

it's okay, we'll still call you a fag
but the most important thing is you enjoy it

Appealing to the majority to fit in doesn't make you less of a social outcast.

It's always okay to play on easy mode, just don't go and tell everyone it's actually challenging.

You didn't beat it

>retards can't into parrying

I don't even know how it works, I just press buttons until I can hit the right trigger a few times.
This is why I play lance and sword and shield, I don't have to figure out a god damn thing to play those, just get in there and poke or shield bash until the parts break and the monster dies.

I don't like it after 5th gen raped and murdered it

Every time i see that symbol i think the string on it is a fist and LS is about to smack a bitch

>Use it before world
>Use it after world
>Main the weapon in Rise and Sunbreak
>Zoomers and new genners keep crying about it because literally nobody wants to play HH and lance

Feels good

Attached: 3rdGen-Long_Sword_Equipment_Render_001.png (2726x1714, 2.04M)

i like it because virgins who keep getting hit by my big ass sword kick me instead of using flinch free.

Fugen stop false flagging, I'm not using it.

Attached: 1618998628993.jpg (1200x675, 124.09K)

Then you leave me no choice. Accept your consequence.

Attached: 5375546873_de123384ba_k.jpg (2048x1381, 622.53K)

Longsword is good because you can immediately see who's here a shitter you will have to babysit

Stop flinching me and everyone else faggot

stop not using a single slot 1 deco

I should have thrown that sword into the ocean on the way to Elgado.

Along with all the Dango ingredients.

longsword is the canon option for kamura hunter

Yeah, LS is fun, I am using it in Sunbreak.
I was SnS main in Rise, I like the Royal Longsword, so I am using it.

Can someone explain why gathering honey instantly gets turned into mega potions during a quest? can i turn it off?

Dual blades are good for that, too.

Autocrafting if you have the ingredients in the bag, basic shit is turned on by default.
Go to your crafting menu and yes you can turn it off.

You have mega potions set to auto-craft. Go into the crafting menu and uncheck it.

Attached: 1551119132204.jpg (7000x2500, 3.26M)

There's nothing canon about MH.
Except the twins being sluts.

Yes turn auto crafting off for that recipe.

>Monster Hunter is a social online experience and I don't want to be a social outcast
It's not remotely social online, but regardless only Any Forums gives a fuck about this shit and like 50% of the people complaining about it here likely main a weapon that's 90% counters or is also complete easy mode choice.