What does Any Forums think about this? Do you like it? Just got the itch to play again

What does Any Forums think about this? Do you like it? Just got the itch to play again

Attached: 0791E384-5A97-4896-9DD4-F45854CFEF19.jpg (768x768, 121.68K)

it was fun when i played it in middle school

Skyrim or the anniversary edition?
I like skyrim, the anniversary edition content is shit though and mostly doesn't fit into the game

its a great game OP, definitely worth buying again

Attached: 1475629800421.jpg (1500x1714, 563.11K)

Do people still mod the original PC version?

do you mean Legendary edition (the original release) or the Special Edition?
legendary is buggy and unstable as fuck, from what i can tell most modders have at least moved onto special edition.
anniversary is a mixed bag, because it's basically just special edition with some dlc quests slapped on

Just play special edition with wabbajack modlists if you're lazy or just suck ass at modding.

It's just a repack of creation club mods.
Stick with normal SE and spend 10 hours to mod the shit out of it only to quit halfway though once you remember how shit Skyrim is.

Thanks to that update, it completly fucked the ck, i can't create mods for enderal anymore

Should be great in theory, but ends up being really boring in practice.
It's one of those games that you construe as being a lot more fun in your head than it actually is. The atmosphere, the music, and the sense of adventure from being able to go anywhere are all fantastic, so it gets you excited with anticipation. The actual storylines, enemies and dungeon crawling are entirely lacklustre, so it's a big letdown.

It’s fun in a vacuum, the problem is it doesn’t feel like an Elder Scrolls game

No other game comes close to the freedom it gives. Especially with mods.

wait
let me see your face
you are the one from my dreams

I got the same itch recently, but then I realized I'd have to spend time re-modding the anniversary edition, so now I'm just playing tamriel rebuilt

You could just downgrade then install a modlist. Hell there are modlists that use Anniversary edition too.

It's still not finished, so still no buy.

CC stuff is mediocre but it's more consistent to the lore than your average nexus mod

Then where's my lore accurate bikini armor?

Attached: 49013-1543247975-1895708225.png (1000x1228, 2.86M)

LYDIA!
DO THE THING!

arena was judged as non canon by the c0da God kirkbride

Lol go figure.