Why is it such bullshit on professional?

I can just picture these faggot Nippon devs laughing and scheming, hehe sirry american wirr not handre this!

Attached: Resi4-gc-cover.jpg (220x311, 30.17K)

it's pretty much fine till you get to the helicopter section
The helicopter section sucks balls on professional since the area is filled with constantly shooting torrents that have pin point accuracy
Even worse the helicopter guy does basically nothing the entire time and you spend most of that section hiding and taken pot shots

Attached: 1646666287275.jpg (720x585, 52.56K)

>buff the difficulty in DMC3 US release
>buff the difficulty in Onimusha US release (Genma and Dawn of Dreams)
>buff the difficulty in Code Veronica and RE4 US release
Capcom thought westerners liked more challenge.

burger moment

>plays on hard mode
>hard mode is indeed hard
What did you expect?

If you beat the game 50 times like I did you will find literally no difficulty in this game, minus certain challenge runs. It is really not hard, just go into each encounter with a plan, know fixed drop locations for grenades, always plan and think ahead and nothing will even pose a threat to you.

It's really not that hard lmao. It's just challenging. The only part when I first did it was the open room with ashley (think they call it the water room or whatever)

Better it be extremely difficult and challenging than a breeze, considering it's supposed to be the hard mode. git gud, op.

glad it wasn't just me. game was more or less fine until that shit with the extremely limited checkpoints to boot

Is it worth getting the HD remaster to okay Separate Ways? All I ever had was the Gamecube version and I've been thinking of just dusting it off.

There's only like 2 whole sections in the game that are actually hard, and I think overall the game is more boring because you have to watch your ammo use a lot more so it's basically shoot/knife head of an enemy in a group and then kick them all at once, knife them on the floor, repeat for 10+ minutes.

It's not. Professional just turns off the dynamic difficulty.
I found that pro is easiest if you just upgrade the early weapons, red9, tmp, shotgun, rifle, and dont bother with anything else. Red9 is the only pistol worth a shit, regular shotgun is a beast fully upgraded, tmp is good against mendez and salazar and can be sold after, rifle is useful for annoying enemies and the semi auto rifle isn't good enough to bother with imo.

>aggro all the enemies in an area
>run into hallway
>continuously headshot them for stagger and kick them
>repeat
>that's the entire game bar annoying ashley babysitting parts

tmp a shit
and the best pistol is blacktail
also, later weapons are much better

Get the Ultimate HD edition on pc and install the HD Texture Project mod.
It's the best way of experiencing the game by far.

>and the best pistol is blacktail
does much less damage than red9 headshots, ammo waster

Gamecube professional had better dynamic drops with ammo being more common the lower you had. If you run out of handgun bullets, enemies would almost always drop some.
In every version after that it's now even more random. I'd be completely out of ammo and enemies would still drop money. The game was never suppose to be balanced around mouse aiming, so not every shot you fired was key head/leg shots to do followup attacks.

What was really dumb is that the game really loved dropping rifle ammo. I never use it much out of the few instances you need to snipe but yet I'd have 20 rounds while I have less than 10 handgun ammo.

Switch or no go. I have a mid-tier gaming laptop and I don't want to delete RE2 remake off it yet because I'm still enjoying the nude mods.

You save more ammo with the Blacktail by doing enough damage to headshot and melee.

I'd never be able to finish a real hardcore game like Dark Souls but I only died probably a dozen times in RE4 Professional. So you know it ain't hard. I rolled right into it after my normal playthrough though.

Maybe it's because I've played this game a million times but i wish professional was harder actually

You can finish Dark Souls easy as well, for instance did you know you can easily fully upgrade a Special weapon to 10 before ever facing another boss past the tutorial? And that's only one way. You can do it.