What are some of your favorite game grub???

What are some of your favorite game grub???

Attached: 060e63a7-71b2-40c0-b29d-415050ce2399_1.d25c5c275ed6560f1346096a7e28cc21.jpg (612x612, 90.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/sep/08/food-labeling-us-fda-eu-health-food-safety
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that looks like mutt slop why cant you "people" eat normal food

I only eat carne asada fries.

Attached: carneasadafries.jpg (1024x768, 553.64K)

If you haven't eaten a jamaican beef patty, you're missing out.

So-cal LA fag here and I’m such a gay slut for anything from Trader Joe’s. Something about literally everything they provide is enjoyable to me.

>stealth /ck/ thread

Attached: CC08B200-FA27-48DA-A57A-35A3BE4F1506.jpg (768x679, 101.31K)

>eurofags have rape as an ingredient
CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

Attached: 71WpupMZD8L._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 140.52K)

I think they removed beef tallow from their fries like 20 years ago or something.

.. its jamaican... dont blame the americans. thats an afro-carribean invention. its literally just another version of the empanada.

Attached: chipotle-chicken-empanadas.jpg (1463x1095, 235.62K)

the UK has different labeling requirements. the ingredients are the same, but they just dont have to list them...

now that is some fatty cope

Holy rent free

The UK one is as if not more strict. Cope

>complaining about mixed nuts
euros are the worst. you guys eat poorly cooked pork skin at the bars.

Attached: 0_IVM_MDM14062018_Vogler17JPG.jpg (1200x900, 108.18K)

How am I complaining...? I'm literally posting the gamer fuel I'm eating right now. I used to live where they made Beer Nuts and I still enjoy them to this day.

Obsessed. Who the fuck said anything about mixed nuts or euros? In fact we loved mixed nuts here
Captcha: T0YHKV

In the EU, common food additives are assigned an identifying three- or four-digit code, known as an E number. While it’s common practice for labels in the EU to identify food additives by their E Numbers, in the US, additives must be referenced by their common names. “’Sodium caseinate’ would be declared as such in the ingredient list of a US food label,” explains Culhane. “On an EU food label, it would be declared as ‘E469’.”

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/sep/08/food-labeling-us-fda-eu-health-food-safety

Trader Joe’s is for soiboys everywhere, it’s a national brand. You should try some tacos al pastor

>Captcha: T0YHKV
i dont get it.

>UK
>EU

Attached: 7A78AC34-BE4F-4C48-ADA0-6D3612B6F7FD.jpg (750x647, 258.07K)

how is that "not having to label them" yoy dumb mutt
jesus christ why are americans so fucking retarded constantly

Okay you’ve explained how the eu covers food additives, how exactly does that relate to the image retard?

>tacos al pastor
overrated. guisado and birria are the hot new thing. get you some spicy braised meat tacos.

>article from 2016
you were the UK then, and your labeling still follows EU guidelines (for exporting). cope more. your country feeds you shit without telling you, at least the US will tell you when youre being poisoned.

you guys literally arent listing the ingredients. thats how its related, retard.

I don’t hate Americans but it’s been shown that sugar—one such being that in corn syrup (something found in many many American products due to their agricultural and economic make up)—slows down brain function. Did you know on average American drink over 2 cans of soda A DAY? It’s insane. A lot of their white bread in supermarkets is akin to bread. The average American has to put way more effort in when it comes to not poisoning themselves

God I miss those, there were fredericos everywhere in Arizona and not a single goddamn one in Texas.

Attached: 1655836650469.png (474x391, 33.38K)

>you were the UK then
*in the EU

(im drinking)

Retard, empanadas were a Puerto Rican invention

>Did you know on average American drink over 2 cans of soda A DAY?
source? this sounds like an old number from the early 2000s back when Big Gulps were popular. we are much more health concious now. shit, even the UK has passed the US in obiesity (when black people and hispanics are taken out of the equation)