Why does he get to be a cameo in every other game while all the other player characters are forgotten

Why does he get to be a cameo in every other game while all the other player characters are forgotten

Attached: ERx29oQUUAAfne9.jpg (900x507, 86.79K)

Imagine the smell of his sweaty taint

Red represents the neotenous state of pokemon fags.

He's the guy.

Because he's the first.

He's the og.

SuMo Red seems to have matured physically. What a hunk.

>they remove the cool backpack for the last one
Why?

Because the other protags get to keep their status. Red gets brought out to Worf to the newest protag.

Why does lets go's design look so shit compared to everything else? Its the most accurate to the watercolors but somethings off, whether its the wide gen 6 eyes or the overall slightly fucked proportions

He no longer needs to carry his dildos in there now they all fit into his ass which he used as the only pocket. He also keeps his Pokémon in there.

because technology progressed so he can store all is balls up in his anus

Character development comes a long way.

Attached: CANON GAMING.jpg (3463x1000, 869.75K)

Blame Gold and Silver for making him the secret final boss. That's what kickstarted his popularity. If that didn't happen Red would be just another silent protagonist forgotten.

I think it's the skinny jeans.

>that sun & moon design
What the fuck were they thinking? It looks fucking horrible.

BECAUSE pokemon red/blue was the peak of the series, peak of pokemania, peak of the pokemon cards, peak of everything. zoomers will never understand. pokemon today is basically just cow manure being repainted and served to you over and over.

because KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pokemon GO was the peak of Pokemania, sorry grandpa.

So is Ash supposed to be red?

>cool backpack
He is not a manchild like you.

Attached: file.png (675x1200, 867.21K)

that picture was taken by a morbidly obese woman
you have quite literally no right to talk

He's both first and the most cookie-cutter. Even then, he hasn't even been an NPC in that many games. The only case where he's not encountered in Kanto is the Gen VII games. Masters hardly counts since it has basically every important trainer in it.

Don't you faggots have a containment board you can take this homosexual conversation to???

Post the picture of the sload that took that picture. I carry a backpack because I don't like my wallet in my pants, I use it for extra clothes, and battery packs for my phone in case I get stranded

Ash is the equivalent to Red in the anime, but the two are different characters.

lol user got deffensive.

At this point, not anymore.

Get a suitcase, or even a manpurse. Anything but a blackpack.