Are there (legit) any games to help me learn japanese...

Are there (legit) any games to help me learn japanese? Should I just play a kiddie Nintendo game in japanese and grab a dictionary?

Attached: 3-c13003[1].png (320x288, 3.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/proprietary/
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-games.html
defectivebydesign.org/nintendo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most games should be avoided since they are proprietary.
gnu.org/proprietary/
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-games.html

Nintendo makes malicious products, which the Free Software Foundation has campaigns against.
defectivebydesign.org/nintendo

Play eroge.

How about instead of suggesting what I shouldn't play, you recommend what I should play?

Any specific?

I believe Pokemon Black/White has an option to include kanji or leave it as hiragana/katakana

this
some have an option to display english and jap text on screen at the same time

>Should I just play a kiddie Nintendo game in japanese and grab a dictionary?
God no. They're mostly written in kana only and the text will be indecipherable as a beginner.

Just read manga for a couple of years first, then dive in to whatever jrpg you like. All shounen/shoujo manga has furigana, which you'll need.

I have some 3ds games I wanted to try, but I need to get a new adapter.
I picked out Dragon Quest 11, Yokai Watch, Mario & Luigi, and a couple of games that just seemed fun.
As far as I know, most modern 'tendies have kanji with furigana.

Japanese is just way to unintuitive andniche to be worthwhile learning. if you haven`t grown up speaking japanese, don`t bother

Games are for improving the foundation you build by studying.
There's no secret trick or magic. Just study kike a normal person, you lazy fuck

Having kanji honestly sounds easier than a wall of kana

Retards are too scared by the concept of a kanji to grasp that

"kiddy" stuff will be fucking incomprehensible to EOP adults trying to learn because of no kanji whatsoever
you're unironically better off starting with something complex

Where the fuck can I find Japanese manga online?

naiya

It's not just a kanji vs not-kanji mode though, as entire words/sentences get replaced
Metroid Fusion for GBA did this too, where the kanji mode is equivalent to the foreign translations, while the hiragana mode is the same script dumbed down for kids
Better examples are the DS Zelda games where you can tap on a kanji to get its reading

This.
Just use a text hooker + mouse-over dictionary and you're golden.

あなたわほも

my trick to helping myself learn spanish was to torrent episodes of Plaza Sésamo. Its a show geared towards teaching kids basic literacy so its perfect for someone who is trying to learn a language. Japan no doubt has childrens shows with a similar format.

>わ

Attached: 1654194635666.png (500x573, 257.33K)

>いむぷらいいんぐ

>some have an option to display english and jap text on screen at the same time
which ones?

Any specific software? I don't even know what a text-hooker is.

then how come japanese kids have no problem playing them while they're learning to read?

Because they already know how to speak by the time they are playing pokemon

im pretty sure this guy made the exact same post when I made a similar thread years ago