Did you try any of them?

Did you try any of them?

Attached: MPA.png (712x645, 888.27K)

I bought a pint of the mario one and the animal crossing one. The thing is, though, it's just their regular ice cream and regular toppings. It's just a preset combination. The worker where I went didnt even know what was in them and had me read the poster to him.

no shit, did you expect to find a bunch of golden coins inside your bing bing ice cream?

I was thinking they would be special pints that were premade in the freezer or something. I don't go to cold stone (that was my first in like 10 years) so I didn't really know what to expect. They didnt even have the special bing bing containers in the OP.

I got the Kirby ice cream for my sons. Neither likes strawberry ice cream, and I tried to explain this to them ahead of time. They did both finish the ice cream begrudgingly though so there's that at least.

i miss my local coldstone creamery on campus. too bad it was shut down so we can make way for another fucking boba tea place.
don't drink boba tea. boba tea is a chinese commie gayop to make their men more feminine and fat and there are a lot of """international students""" in my college campus (who are all probably spies for the ccp) so they probably find my college a good hotspot to spread their testosterone decreasing social experiment

>They didnt even have the special bing bing containers in the OP.
maybe that's just your local place, some other user showed his bing bing container

I think it was one of the first days it was available so that may be why. Also it was manned by a guy who was Iranian or something and was blaring arabic or iranian music.

schziobabble

>That one user who poured the ice cream on his stomach

based persian bvll

Yeah I'm tired of all these gay as fuck tea shops. I think you might be on to something since even my sister is starting to go there regularly. No way this is organic. Women always follow psyops like retards

>BOBA TEA IS AN ORGANICALLY POPULAR TREND, YOU WILL NOT QUESTION IT, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR DAILY SERVINGS OF IT, THERE IS NO CCP CONSPIRACY MAKING IT POPULAR, TAKE YOUR MEDS.
go fuck yourself glowie

>immediately derails thread about vidya ice cream into politics and schizo psyop talk
get help

damn that's basically like the promotion never even happened if its just the regular ice cream with the regular cup.

I don't have any Cold Stone in town

Chinese students come over from Uni so they put more Boba places there. I'm near a Qualcom campus and its all Indian food here because of the pajeets they import.

Not him but unique novelty items are great. I like going to restaurants and trying out new things I can't just get there whenever or trivially make at home.

It's like those weirdos that always order a steak at a fancy restaurant. No matter how good it is, you can get that literally anywhere, and you can probably make a better one at your house.

I'd much rather get a $5 limited time item at a Wendy's or something than pay $200 for a top-of-the-line luxury steak, 100% of the time.

Kirby was really good because the strawberries were frozen.

One thing I thought about was that they can't use any copyrighted toppings like Oreos, Heath, Butterfinger, etc. Probably why they are kinda plain.

>"What would you like to order sir?"
"1 Superstar sprinkle Blast and 1 The Mighty Pink Puff "

Attached: gigachadSmile.jpg (400x400, 19.84K)

I'm not disagreeing with you, but that's not how Coldstone works. It's like the Taco Bell of ice cream, most everything "new" is just a new combo of the same old ingredients.

Yeah. It's a disappointment.

Fuck the little cups of ice cream, get the Rainbow Sprinkle Road cake.

Attached: rainbowsprinkleroad.jpg (1260x1040, 723.57K)

>No coldstone in my area
I'm not huge on ice cream and its kinda overpriced but I miss the cookie dough ice cream sometimes, although there's a local ice cream shop with reasonable prices and delish homemade ice cream that I love

gamer fuel

Imagine being a grown ass man and walking into an ice cream store, looking a cashier in the eye and asking for a medium superstar sprinkle blast.