Why does Any Forums not care about this game anymore?

Why does Any Forums not care about this game anymore?

Attached: 1C2635EC-6946-4A38-A4E1-E70A0CE5D2A8.jpg (1157x545, 569.92K)

It’s terrible. Kamiya’s games are better.

because people only care about the singleplayer which was good but only replayable to certain extent.

because only faggots like cinematic cowboys faggots "game"

I want to replay it, but I want to do it right. I want next gen graphics cards before I do it.
Great game though

Any Forums only talks about f2p games and Mario games.

What the fuck? They’re not even close to the same so you can’t compare them

Because it's developers don't

Its woke when Rockstar typically don't care about offending their audience. The world just feels bizarre. RDR1 didn't mind making offencive stereotypes of Mexicans. RDR2 for some reason went out of it's way to lick taint because this time around minorities needed to be treated with kid gloves

It was never good, but at one point it was the newest sony exclusive.

Bottom line is its boring. 80 hour long tech demo.

I love everything about RDR2 that isn't the main character, plot or missions.

It gets new threads almost daily, four years after its release, i'd say Any Forums cares about it.

I found it pretty boring. I was looking forward to the game since pretty much 2012. Loved the first game and I'll probably always rate the first game as one of my favorites but I was let down by the sequel. Everything about 2 was pretty much fantastic and every other open world from now onwards should try to match it's level. The music, the sound design, the art direction, the graphics, the voice acting, the attention to detail, etc is all 10/10. But the gameplay is tedious and nearly all missions are so restrictive to the point it felt like if I took five steps too far to the left the "director" yelled cut and I had to start all over again.

Rockstar matured, you know... that thing you were supposed to do when you got older too...

This.
Any Forums consists of manchildren playing switch and cartoon games. People here are far too contrarian to like anything that normies like

Because the controls suck and playing it is a slog.

No story DLC

Rockstar doesn't do those anymore. Buy more shark cards.

>Normies only loved it because of the hype.
>The Whales didn't like the online component.
>Gamers realized it was a shallow cash grab of the RDR series and played it once then moved on.
>Its now considered an "Old Game" by zoomers so they won't touch it because games have an expiration date now.

Any Forums already hate fucked this game to death and all the retards/normies have moved on.
Rockstar is dead because of wokeness and there's nothing left to discuss of this shit tier movie pretending to be a game.

Attached: 1610054168933.jpg (1024x1024, 56.73K)

I did enjoy Okami

>3 other threads about it up right now
This, BOTW and Elden Ring mindfucked your average Any Forumsermin so hard they'll never stop talking about it even if they've never played any of them

Attached: 1544510007773.jpg (599x755, 107.93K)

I played it for the first time last year. While it is an amazing game, it is a few years old by this point.
Rather than say "they should do blah blah blah", why don't you start the conversation? What is there to talk about for rdr2 still?

>Being mature means being more of a screeching crybaby when something offends you
That's not how it works

Is it worth buying again and replaying on a beefy PC if I beat it on PS4 ages ago?

Exactly, so stop being a screeching crybaby because racist shit doesn't happen in a videogame.

gore/physics were still not as good as RDR 1

The gore is way better in RDR2.

Wagon physics in particular were way better in RDR1 though, i'm pretty fucking sure in RDR2 the wagons are just cars with horses strapped to the front, the wheels lead and the horses follow vs in RDR1 the horses lead and the wagon follows.

Rockstar doesn't even care about it anymore and went back to updating gta online

I bet that sounded really clever in your head

Everyone played it and moved on? Isn't it like 2 to 3 years old