"mririr" *splort*

>"mririr" *splort*

Attached: cum trio.png (235x137, 33.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0iUTZajxlWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this one of those noises where if you downpitch it it's just some middle aged Jap making funny sounds?
youtu.be/0iUTZajxlWI

reminder that sunshine is the best 3d mario game

Attached: shine get.jpg (501x563, 25.19K)

i love these lil guys mario had such great enemy design

woah hey guys itsa me mario

Attached: 1653543915469.png (220x145, 65.11K)

>some middle aged Jap making funny sounds
soul

mario if he uhh.. uhm...

mario if he squish

Attached: 1640780418950.jpg (543x505, 37.46K)

They just have that certain 2000s charm

stroll on, stu

As a kid i settled that they were saying mario in a weird garbled tone, thought it was a weird sound effect and didn't think much of it

I thought they were saying Mario too. You mean they aren't?

stroll on stu

You mean they’re not saying Mario?

I'm pretty sure that none of the enemy species from the 3D games or NSMB are capable of speech or thought

stroll on stu

stroll on stu

stroll on stu

>*ting ting*
Attention, everyone. I have an announcement to make.

Attached: 1653829097350.jpg (342x320, 15.52K)

Super Mario Sunshine is a rushed, poorly polished game. No matter how you say how good its platforming is, any potential it has is marred by so many of the game's missions being total ass to play (Pachinko, Lilypads, etc.) or not even being relevant to the main platforming gameplay (anything where you clean up goo). Not only are the missions bad, but some of them are hardly relevant - the only thing that matters are the Shadow Mario missions, and your reward for doing all of those is perhaps the worst, most underwhelming and frustrating levels in the entire 3D Mario lineage (that being Corona Mountain). This isn't to forget the presence of Blue Coins, which are perhaps the dictionary defitinition of padding and filler in a game. While the game's pleasant tropical atmosphere may lure you in, any amount of praise the game gets is surface level at best, spurred by nostalgia. I say this as someone who was born the same year the game came out. Take off the rose-tinted glasses and realize that Sunshine is a greatly flawed game Now if you excuse me I'm off to play the PC port of Super Mario 64, aka the best version of the best 3D Mario.

Attached: 1654065103247.png (342x320, 173.67K)