No hype

>no hype
Wowbros.... it's over

Attached: nohypelol.jpg (588x612, 39.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnzMg_JirJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I might play it only because I want to play some dungeons in any mmo and wrath with dungeon finder makes it easy enough while I still can make my snowflake build

I played and enjoyed vanilla classic and that's it, they are not going to trick me to pay a subscription again. There are a lot of other good games to play, imagine falling for this jewish scheme twice.

Legion was unironically the last hurrah before the last of the old guard fucked off to their private islands. Playing after Wrath is cringe but playing after Legion is being a lost cause. If you're a streamer or youtuber and you make money off of retards who give you their pocket money then you're okay but otherwise, i just don't know what to say.
You'd have excuses if the people working on WoW right now were just mediocre but they tried to do their best to keep the ship from sinking, but no, they all hate your guts too. The few people still sane and not hateful pieces of pink haired shit that still are in california, get the fuck out now.

Attached: 1658647311428686.png (1815x615, 141.4K)

Just play a private server.

so what literally happens after wotlk classic is done with its patches? cataclysm classic?? lmao.

probably yes, till they finish all the backend work through the expansions and start doing something akin to progression servers

this is funny because after all the bullshit Kotick did and all the controversy with him, he still didn't get the boot. After all, it was the perfect opportunity to kick him and fill the ranks with trans people. Higher-ups don't give a fuck if you rape a trans employee in front of the whole world, as long as you bring in the money. Afrasiabi and others represented the old times which is not the common wow player demographic anymore. Times have changed, and the player base has changed. Suck it up and move on.

>he still didn't get the boot
why would he? He's really smart at exploiting the market and everything he's done raked in massive profits that made the stock holders happy

whats elvis got to do with wow anyways

Yes, so why would Afrasiabi get the boot? They weren't good at answering the market demands and didn't rake in good profits.

>and the player base has changed
dwindled, more like. these "people" dont play games

They are "the player base" as long as they bring in the money.

Will he make it?

Attached: 144856.jpg (823x265, 41.33K)

WotlK Classic doesn't have a dungeon finder, they took it out by popular demand

fuck that parasite.

i just can't be fucked to grind before the release because my chars are so far behind
i don't wanna boost either

After Wrath, what happens? Seasonal servers won't be worth the dev time, as judged by the complete failure of the season of mastery.

Fuck off. Wow has been trash ever since tbc.

this man becoming the face of WoW from WoD onwards really is the fucking cherry on top

>we will ban you for tying words we don't approve of but we will let thousands of bots run unimpeded while the botters make millions off of our IP illegally

Fuck these fucking clowns.

Attached: 1653603133114.png (499x707, 190.05K)

kek no, he's already at the back end of his streaming career. He's chronically depressed and unhappy, probably because he has a ton of money but has no motivation or reason to use any of it. He's extremely unhealthy, unattractive, and bored of playing video games all day. So he copes with the state of his life by politics grandstanding and reacting to other peoples' content. Wouldn't be surprised to see him quit streaming altogether or an hero one of these days.

Attached: stevey.png (295x256, 179.12K)

Attached: 1611522324146.gif (600x1052, 807.79K)

Fuck Blizzard

youtube.com/watch?v=wnzMg_JirJo

What actually happens.

Vanilla > MoP > Legion > WotLK > everything else

Attached: sakura (2).png (308x308, 113.92K)

There's a 50% xp boost going on

Attached: 4527247427.jpg (616x900, 108.3K)

Well imagine being a millionaire and an incel where you can't even attract a literal gold digging whore. At least broke incels have the psychological escape of being able to blame being an incel on their lack of money.

Attached: 1611972864072.jpg (720x603, 60.35K)

Nice straw man, bootlicker.

but isn't his issue streaming all day long?

Attached: FX56r_xVUAA9ERP.png (680x615, 226.71K)