Now that it has at least one (1) game, why didn't you buy it?

Now that it has at least one (1) game, why didn't you buy it?

Attached: photo_2020-11-17_00-30-18-41.jpg (850x550, 24.41K)

I'm a poorfag

Got a gaming PC.

I'm neither black nor gay

It already had GT7, which isn't as negative as Any Forums makes it. Times have been rough though.

Attached: main-qimg-83cf3403ef9f04af9a24c7333a9f3d6a-pjlq.jpg (602x452, 48.96K)

>gaming
>PC
These two things are exclusive to each other, PC gaming is like having sex with a cat. You can. But it's not comfortable for neither party.

GT7 is a huge disappointment, just like the last three prior were, but for different reasons.

the absolute cope of snoyfags
what game?

I did buy it

I've had one for 11 months, AMA

Attached: 1643380203310.jpg (640x480, 23.5K)

I just play it casually, and haven't felt compelled to pay for anything extra. I just think Any Forums is too dramatic. Look at anons losing shit over a little cat game.

How prolapsed is your anus?

Not at all. Weird thoughts, buddy.

Do people honestly thing buttholes instantly prolapsed when they get fucked?

Of course not, but it's well known that immediately after buying PS5 you turn into anal monster who has gay sex at least 30 times a day.

My PS5 must be broken, because I'd be game for someone porking me but it ain't happening right now.

I did buy it, do most of my gaming on it
Use my PC for esports and indie shit

Attached: ps5.jpg (567x381, 67.74K)

> spend $1500 on windows office machine so you can play in 1080p at a desk

Why is it so hard to accept for PC virgins that computers are great for browsing the web and doing work related stuff, but nothing will beat the comfort of a console

Also $400 for 4k60fps gaming get fucking rekt pc fags

Attached: fatass.jpg (320x220, 9.98K)

>Have a switch, PC, SeX and Deck
Absolutely no reason to own a peestation

Why are there so many blacks on PlayStation? I play on both platforms and every other match I play in Siege there's always a black voice. Yet If I were to play a multiplat on Xbox, at the worst I'd get some South American with high ping.

>computers are great for browsing the web
iPad is better than a PC in this regard

>Pablos vs Niggers
Fuck that's a hard call to make

The iPad can also play Fortnite and Genshin so it’s probably the best gaming device available for 90% of the population.