Why did Sony let this happen? This is ridiculous, PS5 appears to be doing terribly this generation

Why did Sony let this happen? This is ridiculous, PS5 appears to be doing terribly this generation.

Attached: oh no.png (1596x1520, 854.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onmsft.com/news/xbox-series-xs-outsells-the-ps5-in-japan-for-the-second-time-this-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I cannot take this anymoooore
porting everything I’ve bought befoooore

do japs even emulate? don't know why they're buying the s instead of just going all in

I don't think anyone particularly cares about [random island] sales unless they're making mobile games

Attached: .png (1176x799, 1.06M)

All this time they made no games
I find bliss in announcements

And I meant
Every word I said
When I said there's no games for you I meant there's no games forever

>All this time they made no games
They made some walking simulators

I turned my S into a gamepass emulation machine that does everything up to gamecube

ONE GAME

ps5 sold 5x times more than xbox x/s lol wtf is this article

Probably just because you still can't buy a fucking PS5 in stores. Idk how it is in Japan but here in EU you still have to jump through hoops to get one.

Also $250 is an insane price for a next-gen console. And it's small, japs like small things.

Attached: Screenshot_20220725-191750_Chrome.jpg (955x916, 81.19K)

Series S is a discreet, small, and quiet console. Japan has always hated overpriced and oversized machines.

Looks pretty compact to me

Attached: ps5.png (1920x1080, 425.51K)

>still can't find a PS5 in stores here
>Sony Direct isn't available here
>PS4 Pros are becoming harder to find and are increasing in price
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING????

>Xbox Series S/X outsold the PS5 in Japan for 2 weeks out of 88 weeks
That's pretty pathetic with the major stock issues that the PS5 has. It shows that no matter how many Japanese games Phil pays to port to the Xbox, no one in Japan will buy it.

SOVL

PS5 = Sold out everywhere
Series S = Available everywhere

This is damaging Sony way more than people realize. Normally no one would've bought an Xbox after the Xbox One, the brand was pretty much dead; but now people are trying it out because it's the only next-gen console they can buy, and they're finding out Game Pass is a pretty good deal.
This seems like a repeat of the X360 generation, when people jumped from PS2 to Xbox because it was the only next-gen console available, and then stuck with it instead of immediately switching to PS3 like Sony hoped.

Is this real

holy mother of COPE

Sony being retarded with production issues still, also making all their big exclusives crossgen on PS4 doesn't help either.

This is fake but it looks so realistic

kill yourselves xlosers
you are being obvious again

People didn't rush out to buy the 360 at first. They waited for the PS3 to flop and then bought the 360 for Halo, Gears, CoD 4, Bioshock and Oblivion.

this article doesn't exist retards

Why would the Japanese support Playstation, a Californian Jewish company with no ties to Japan?

ITS SO FUCKING OVER SONYSISTERS
onmsft.com/news/xbox-series-xs-outsells-the-ps5-in-japan-for-the-second-time-this-year

Attached: 897.jpg (691x750, 44.61K)

Sony went full retard and actually gave Xbox a chance to return.
They'll never get a gen like the Xbone one again, ever.

>Probably just because you still can't buy a fucking PS5 in stores. Idk how it is in Japan but here in EU you still have to jump through hoops to get one.

>PS5 = Sold out everywhere
>Series S = Available everywhere

Pretty much these. I can walk in to my local Walmart in bumfuck nowhere right now and they have at least two Series S on the shelf at any given time.
I've never even seen a PS5 in real life, except for the Walmart display that sits above their always empty shelf. I'm damn near convinced the thing doesn't exist, and the display model is just a plastic shell.

>That's pretty pathetic with the major stock issues that the PS5 has.
Everyone is having stock issues outside the switch.
This is pathetic for Sony, Xbox shouldn't be able to sell anywhere near the PlayStation is Japan, and yet here we are.

People didn't rush to Series X/S either, PS5 was outselling both combined 2:1 at first. The situation isn't exactly the same as back in 2005-2006, but the end result is: people want a PlayStation, they can't get it, they give the competition a try.
The question is, will they switch to PS5 once they'll finally be able to get one?