"The remake is very faithful, it just has some quality of life changes"

>"The remake is very faithful, it just has some quality of life changes"

Attached: 1bcb01c98e2de3d8.webm (406x720, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjHyecU5R34
youtube.com/watch?v=f5_zzYRJNuo
tiktok.com/@brookewalding/video/6986093183541267718?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ew. why would anyone want that monstrosity in their house

Name one game this video is a reasonable metaphor for

only a woman could go through the process of making something so shitty and still brag

GTA Definitive Edition

Looks like someone forced their Ditto to transform into a chair then killed it in a flash freeze mid-way.

Warcraft 3

i wonder if anyone told her it looks like shit

I know, cats are fucking awful

Modern women. They can't just shut their trap or stay still. They just HAVE to do something even if it's trash most of the time.

yeah cats are nasty

that looks fucking awful

When you're praised for simply existing your sense of worth goes wonky.

I feel bad for women. Imagine being stunted in every aspect of personal development because you never face reality and barely any hardships, but still delude yourself into thinking otherwise because your world view is so narrow due to inexperience, attention, and praise. At most they'll whine about being """"abused""" because they were too lazy and slightly nervous about saying "no" so they remain quiet as they fuck strangers and slightly unsure if they're enjoying it or not, then later claiming it was abuse and or rape where they gaslight themselves into thinking it was worse than it was due to the internet dictating your view on things.

Why does she bother using a brush to paint that thing one stroke at a time, just fucking spray paint it at that point, it's not going to get any worse.

ITT: Chuds can't fathom women can do satire.

This perfectly illustrates f*males. They take something already created. Something good, something nice, something useful, something men have created, they take it and then they corrupt it with their female cancer, ruining it in the process.

The problem is they can only do satire and they don't even know it.

>satire

Ratchet and Clank 2016

>tiktok thread
kys

is this a bot thread? the same ones keep popping up. or are the Any Forumsirgins so thirsty for you's they keep spamming something that gives couple replies.

test

I hate women so much it's unreal.

Attached: 1657909230675.webm (576x1024, 2.67M)

FF7R

Good morning

bot post

THIN YOUR PAINTS

of course it does, women have no talent

kek

Chances she got hundreds of likes/upvotes/whatever that Tiktok uses. The positive reinforcement makes the women believe they're unironically good and competent. The American of genders.

Stray won.
t. never watched amy schumer attempt a "joke"

I miss back when remakes were actual improvements. I played one yesterday, 1994 game revamped for 1996, with remade cutscenes and environments. Just 2 years, and the game went from sprites to full animation. Hell, even the music was better.
youtube.com/watch?v=AjHyecU5R34
youtube.com/watch?v=f5_zzYRJNuo

Modern "remakes" are a bad joke. Spyro? Crash? These games still look and play great. All they've done is ruin the music and shit all over the level design with tasteless changes.

Or maybe it's a joke

>lots & lots of foam

Attached: 1581050473312.png (462x450, 189.25K)

it's clearly a joke, why does the tiktok poster not comprehend this?

>women can't do anythi-

Attached: Capture.jpg (745x786, 81.22K)

One trooped out.

One trooned out.

This.
fuck off, simp

>Women ""art""

Ozark being on the screen is great, considering it is about a woman who makes a bad situation even worse

They wouldn't. They would make a TikTok about presenting a disgusting mess as "up cycling" because it'll engage your committed simp followers and regular people to argue about whether or not it's a disgusting mess in the comments, which is the best way to force the algorithm to put your videos in front of more people.

the old wound
>you three, face the wall

I cant wait for me and two buddies to sit in the least comfortable chairs ever created staring directly at a fake brick wall

Because it gets outrage from the tourists

>hylics chair

Attached: rockmineralsmile.jpg (225x225, 9.63K)

The issue is that satire is perceptible. Based off of this one contextless webm I can only assume that she thinks she’s actually done a good job turning a functional chair into an ugly abomination that only a non-human would sit on.

>chair facing the wall
gets me everytime

Ditto used Fung Shui!

That should be very, very easy to prove.
But you won't, because you know you're wrong.

Women doing satire isn't the problem. The problem is white knights like yourself showing up when you laugh at them and call them clowns with ruins their comedic credibility if we're not even allowed to laugh at them and call them idiots

all women deserve to be gang raped in public at least once in their lives by decree

Attached: 5153fa7a1079d52876d19f92f9d58044.jpg (500x280, 37.95K)

Sonic Colors Ultimate

It's fucking Foam Adventures all over again...

It's her whoke tiktok doing this nonsense joke stuff from a three seconds search

this guy's post history is absolutely pathetic.

>TV and chairs placed optimally for their purpose
>Gyn equipment placed optimally for its purpose
>Cozy carpet
>Removed all of it to make a pub
>In this man's basement
I'm just...I fucking can't...

who the fuck buys these chairs and why

The gym moved upstairs

No Man's Sky

>But you won't, because you know you're wrong.
Mostly because I don't bother and and I know I'm right.

But here, I wasted 10 seconds googling and copupasting a like. tiktok.com/@brookewalding/video/6986093183541267718?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Retard.

honestly it's the style of chairs that's the worst thing in this picture

So when they have guests over, do they eat in the basement now?

Attached: dining.png (757x606, 604.56K)

what does he post?

Imagine my surprise.

Boku no pico

Attached: ghdfs.jpg (670x676, 75.8K)