Jeff Grubb: Black Panther game in development at EA, includes Create-A-Character

Source: clips.twitch.tv/FancyMiniatureFlamingoCoolCat-7rEmXXOcC-nYhL9s
>open world
>black panther is dead, have to take up the mantle and succeed him with your own character
>multiplatform
>being published by EA, developed by new seattle studio with ex-monolith talent
>inspired by Jedi Fallen Order

Attached: 1654218034935.png (687x714, 636.13K)

I guarantee they'll have a bunch of different shades of brown but no white skin tone options.

kek

It would be very strange if an African ethnostate inexplicably had a blond haired blue eye white man baby who is somehow raised there and and trained to become the next Black Panther

He'd have to have an esoteric name, maybe something like 'Masser'.

What makes this hypothetical person a man baby?

>inspired by Jedi Fallen Order
So it’s gonna be a glitchy Uncharted clone with tacked on Souls mechanics and awful mocap?

It'd be weird to have a black SS commander in a WW2 game too but sacrifices must be made for the sake of diversity...

Remnant from a previous iteration of the sentence. Ignore the man part

>black panther is dead, have to take up the mantle and succeed him with your own character

I see Marvel is hard at work at downplaying T'Challa just in time to shill the latest MCU movie.

>inexplicably had a blond haired blue eye white man baby who is somehow raised there and and trained to become the next Black Panther
just say he was a gift from god, real africans are all hardcore conservative christians, they eat that shit up.

cool so why are there black characters in that harry potter game set in 1800s England? Why is a norse princess in God of War Ragnarok black?

I agree, all of that is retarded. So is a white Black Panther. You really thought that was a gotcha didn't you

Pasty whiteoids who have never interacted with an African before are the ones adding those in though

That's literally a thing in the comics. The White Wolf of Wakanda. He's T'Challa's adoptive brother and basically Wakandan Gestapo.

Attached: file.png (720x1168, 1.72M)

>Any Forums tried to warn us
Soon 80 percent of video games will be capeshit or Star Wars
Not like this bros…

Attached: EFF11F1F-1B92-4B3F-AF1A-93BE7F32E150.jpg (288x450, 13K)

No problem for PC version.

I'll only play it if I can be a white panther and fuck some big booba black bitch

>T'Challa has to be dead in the game too
ugh why

>PC version comes out
>modders turn all of Wakanda white

Attached: arg is white.jpg (1080x1025, 151.01K)

The alt-right consolefags would be seething.

>It would be very strange if an African ethnostate inexplicably had a blond haired blue eye white man baby who is somehow raised there and and trained to become the next Black Panther
considering what Wakanda is it would only add a touch of believability

user, who do you think is making this game?

Honestly the best explanation for Harry Potter would just be they're countries are poor shitholes that don't have magic schools yet so they got to Hogwarts instead.

>Whataboutism

Attached: 1398807320077.png (335x295, 112.11K)

Funny part is the Black Panther in the Avengers game is just a T'Challa that passed on the leadership mantle to Shuri so he could hang out with the Avengers. That content came out like two weeks before he died though.

Attached: Marvel's Avengers_69.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

It’s fantasy, what’s the big deal?

Attached: 1658333602135274.jpg (540x897, 343.36K)