>Videogames should be art
>Wait, not that kind of art! DELET

Attached: file.png (664x462, 269.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DgS4DD0CgHs?t=2
youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this the new cover of fallguys?

Attached: Non Functioning Token.webm (640x360, 725.43K)

NFTs are not video games

>people still unironically asshurt over 9/11
>people unironically think that it was an inside job and not middle eastern terrorsts wanting to slaughter americans for their decadence

Videogames shouldn't be art, just subsidized by the government so devs can stop riding publishers' dick

Educate yourself

Attached: nsxggxlh9hysdk6iiwqp.jpg (1280x720, 168.31K)

neither are NFTs art. Like vidya can be or not, depends on what you think, but NFTs are necessarily just a sequence of numbers to which you tie "art" to.
Also as far as I care vidya shouldn't need to be art just do your thing vidya bros.

I'm sure a bunch of plebs with no budget would soemhow coordinate an attack that requires an infrastructure, contacts and develop skills that are beyon a paywall.

money stolen

>for their decadence
It was for decades of mucking around in the middle east and causing hundreds of thousands of deaths through economic sanctions literally starving out entire populations.
tl;dr America had it coming

you really think someone would go half way around the word just to slaughter someone for their decadence?

It was because we stopped giving them money.

Yeah

Icke is a false flag much like AJ, educate yourself.

no one never did this but everyone used decadence as an excuse to travel half the world to slaughter a bunch of people because retards like will believe wars are matters of morality.

wrong

Yes
We called that Arab Saudi trying to fuck American

America would travel half way around the world just to set kuwait oil fields on fire
What I don't buy is how they'd just let a bunch of towelheads do what they did not without getting their cut

You're either a glownigger or a genuine retard, in either case your kind serves only to muddy the waters, please fuck off and die

Took down an NFT? I thought this shit was supposed to be permanent?

youtu.be/DgS4DD0CgHs?t=2

>America would travel half way around the world just to set kuwait oil fields on fire
I mean yeah, they wouldn't do so over "decadence" though.
Also, while I don't fully buy that it was an inside job (though I kinda do in my tinfoilpilled moments), they ABSOLUTELY knew it was going down and did nothing to stop.

Poor guy.

The hero of thals game tou played is about to do 9/11 and the villian must stop him/her
Hows it plays out?

Ryan Dawson is the correct guy to listen to about 9/11

This
youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8

Think of NFTs as idiot fracking, when crypto shills inevitably run out of conventional idiots, they're gonna need bigger better idiots to sell to

NFTs are neither video games or art

> jews jews jews jews jews jews the confederates did nothing wrong jews jews jews jews
> not all jews though

>bro terrorists conveniently brought their passport with them and shit
>bro somehow paper didn't burn when steel did