Why do so many games have this theme?

Why do so many games have this theme?

Attached: 1658713900143243.jpg (1196x1306, 78.93K)

Normalizing cuckoldry.

Witch Trainer
Princess Trainer

more games should have this theme but the girl should be 8 years old and they should also have sex with each other

>grooming simulator
>dad simulator
Based

Attached: goodjob.gif (840x630, 2.74M)

name 5 games aside Lisa and TLOU

Honestly desu its only cuckoldry if the kid is a boy.
I could never date a single mom with a son because when I see the son I would be reminded of her baby daddy and feel cucked. But I'd be fine with dating a single mom if she only had a daughter.

Who draws this shit?

because the classic "rescuing a princess" trope in storytelling has been associated with patriarchy, misoginy sexism etc.

Isn't dating a grown women still that? I mean, you have to take care of her and she's another man's daughter.

game directors are paedos

Yakuza
Yakuza 2
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4
Yakuza 6

>hits pipe

Because it would be unrealistic if white man's daughter was actually his

Is Xena, Warrior Princess the only Princess that doesn't need saving?

You have to take someone else's daughter to have sex with her. You put a daughter back in the world in exchange. It's the law of equal exchange

>Why do so many games have this theme?
Wow he's literally me. Just minus the qt3.14 daughterfu.

It's because a bunch of people who grew up gaming and had become established video game devs all started having children. That's it. God of W4r, TLOU, and so on are all fueled by them having kids and thinking of their parenthood as profound enough that it belongs in video games, whether you like it or not.

Attached: I do not like reading this shit.jpg (500x332, 33.8K)

Looks like I need a Philosopher's Stone.

For some reason, the OP makes me want to post this.

Attached: Untitled.png (360x384, 120.65K)

Why? If anything, it's getting a free daughterwife.
.t Usagi Drop.

More like their average manchild audience members are too poor due to lib degrees and too fat due to corn syrup to ever have kids of their own so they gotta live vicariously through video games like the losers they are.