What is he preparing?

what is he preparing?

Attached: 2022-07-25 11_39_46-Elon Musk sur Twitter _ _What video games have you enjoyed most over past year o.png (717x305, 26.1K)

Boomers that think being hip will make them rich.

this is how you know musk is a retard, he makes "what are some games?" posts instead of just googling it

video games?

Attached: MASA.jpg (985x1005, 140.71K)

Donkey Kong Jr. remake

Dude was playing 4D chess in Elden Ring

Attached: elon-build.jpg (3072x2048, 1.87M)

He's just like us, why would you ever go to a "gayming website" to look at pozzed news articles having nothing to do with a game instead of asking actual people about them?

>twitter
>actual people

he probably tried on here but the first and only reply called him a faggot and then the thread went straight to page 10

Everyone on Any Forums is literally an NPC next to Elon

Wow it's like people like talking about video games. Retard
Thinking this low makes you retarded

New ways to grift billions out USA government.
Metaverse and WoW mix but with a twist like you are in a VR simulation that prepares you for life on Mars or such bullshit.

>t. Neophyte

>it's like people like talking about video games
Any Forums is proof that is just not true.

his anus for that twitter lawsuit

He’s gonna buy up the IPs for the responses he receives. Somebody, please answer Xenoblade to him.

Gay

>what video games have you enjoyed most over past year or two

Breath of the Wild and Soul Calibur VI

He'll say he plans on buying CDPR or whoever makes dead by daylight or some shit, or his own game like that, then forget completely and get passive aggressive when some Pajeet cockholster goes "to sir elonj pls buy cyberpunk and metaverse become real for my dogecoin holdings sir" in 6 months time

Or artificially inflate the price of a companies stock and commit fraud but get away with it due to retards in the US government thinking he's the smartest engineer ever and also literally the only guy who can invent things anymore (by invent I mean pay other guys with someone elses money to pretend to do it for him before firing them and saying he got bored of that project)

Except for me

heroes of the storm ;_;

Attached: ttqv7zk1iz861.jpg (4448x2000, 1.34M)

At least he's doing shit. Most rich people just do the same generic things that produce nothing but money.

I haven't played Dark Souls 4 yet, is that a bad build?

Elden Ring
Vampire Survivors
DIablo 2 Resurrected
Valheim
HL Alyx
Boneworks
Few days ago start playing TF2 again

Based M.Elon is gunna save vidya