My boomer roommate wont stop playing crash bandicoot

please help me figure out how to get my boomer roommate to stop playing crash bandicoot it’s seriously starting to fuck with me it’s all he plays over and over all day he keeps telling me he’s going to speed run it but he doesn’t learn any actual strats he’s just playing the game over and over

Attached: 3ECF49D1-4E0A-433C-BBAF-FC9724C85ABD.png (600x600, 185.48K)

show him coco x crash hentai

based roomate

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (1440x600, 69.15K)

Sounds based. Fuck off back to forkknife, zoomie

Fuck off zoomer.

Come on man it seriously sucks all he does is play crash bandicoot 1 over and over on the tv in the living room even if guest are over

Why don't you mind your own business and let him play what he likes?

Quit being a pussy and tell him to stop if you hate it so much

Ever try taking an interest in crash bandicoot with him faggot?

woah

Sounds like a cool dude to live with unlike you fucking zoomer.

He keeps claiming he’s going to be a famous crash bandicoot speed runner but again he doesn’t even fucking practice speed runner starts I’ve been trying to start my super Mario sunshine play through for like a month user and he just won’t let me ever use the TV

you gotta intervene before he troons out

Well now he is immortalized in the Any Forumsnoosphere as 'that based bandicoot boomer who booty blasted his boring bro' so I guess he is a famous crash runner.

You need to talk to him about it, seriously. He should get his own TV in his room if he’s going to do that.

>NOOOOOO NOOOOOO HES PLAYING AN OLD GAME IM TRYING TO DO MY GRINDSET IN FORTNITE AAAAAAAAA
shut up

I tried talking to him about it but he insists my gf and my guest and I watch him play

If he's just chilling out playing Crash then you are being a huge dick.

Attached: burgersketch.png (860x996, 355.76K)

Dude we’re not playing Fortnite we’re trying to play Mario party and overcooked

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-211403-493.png (998x635, 438.35K)

I've probably 100%'d Crash 1 like 30 times by now. It's fucking excellent. Just play with him, faggot.

Is he autistic? Serious question. If not then he’s fucking with you and you need to kick the confrontation up a notch.

COCO'S COCOS MAKE ME MUY LOCO

Speedrun the game. Get a time he will never reach.

>he insists my gf and my guest and I watch him play
lmfao he wants you to move the fuck out

Stop being a faggot. If he knew you browse Any Forums all day masturbating to cunny like a loser faggot he'd probably have a problem with you too. Kill yourself.

Original or remake? If original, PS1 hardware or emulation?
It doesn't make any difference, I'm just curious.

Based. You're just jealous. Leave him alone and buy another TV, you little faggot.

He plays on retro arch on the series x

Didn't happen, never going to happen.
Fuck off viral marketer. Take your multiple devices with you.

Attached: iu_123803_7885597.jpg (747x985, 172.99K)

Holy mother of based
>buy $500 microsoft console
>play games from three generations ago from a different console manufacturer’s first party lineup
you just can’t comprehend him

I asked him if he could stop playing and he said fuck you do something about it my girlfriend and I are talking about kicki kg him out now