Games for this mood:

games for this mood:
today i learnt that my coworker "friend" - we worked as a pair for like last 3 years - invited everyone from our team to his wedding except me. he chose people who he barely knew for 1, 2 years max over me.

Attached: wojak-doomer-wheat-fields-thumbnail.png (199x200, 63.84K)

I recently learned that the girl from wagie I was having a crush on and flirted with me nonstop, even invited me for coffee outside wagie, was actually talking a lot of shit behind my back.

Just recently found out that I can't run vermintide 2 because of fucking easy anticheat. I've tried a bunch of solutions and even reformatted my drive. I'm stumped bros.

Attached: Brainslug.jpg (500x393, 27.6K)

there's probably some sort of diary/blog utility that was released for the ds.

talking shit or teasing?

why living is so awful?
why does it have to be like this?
Being born is like a 1:500M chance and then you get a life like this, why some other have it just 'ok'

Attached: EQUFDzAVUAEwn1a.jpg (432x272, 14.04K)

youre a piece of shit but the world is shittier? youre a piece of shit cuz the world is shit and it deserves shit? yep.

Coworkers are not your friends

He probably knew you were a lonely virgin and didn't want to rub his happiness in your face. Also, weddings are generally attended in pairs, you have no one in your life besides your mom and can only talk about vidya games

Attached: 1658314607080589.png (1080x1080, 784.1K)

Serves you well you clingy little shit.
There's no such thing as making friends at work.
You want to do the fucking work and avoid any useless social interaction that will waste your time and deplete your resting time outside.

Cruelty squad

Attached: ss_5234b051b742a8cf758fc35895ca563880de1001.jpg (1200x675, 165.92K)

having friends is pathetic though, it's leeches and you accept leeches if you a leech.

based anime protagonist

rekt

I pinkie promised with one of my co-workers that we were friends
your point is invalid

weddings are a ways of time and make you feel jealous

yeah, not MINE
seems like they are each others friend though

This isnt your blog, fuck off
Video games

Attached: 1603645999548.gif (320x360, 522.48K)

thanks for bumping though

I wish my coworkers understood this

>raiding with a /vg/ guild on a MMO private server
>biggest problem is roster issues and having 10 people show up
>somebody, usually a healer, quits every ~3 weeks

i want to reformat but i haven't done it in a while and i'm paranoid i'll fuck it up somehow, not back up the right drivers for immediate stuff, etc.

Wtf are you supposed to do at a wedding anyway?

yeah, pretty spot on
he even knows that i am 25+ yo virgin, lmao
JANNIE! YOU CAN KILL THE THREAD NOW.

I’m not reading any of that.
Go cry to mommy about your shit life.

Luckily the drive I formatted just had my games on it and not the OS or any system files. I don't envy you though that shit is nerve wracking

Shit, actual shit. How I'm a shit worker, how she can stand me and only is noice for politeness' sake and how I'm ewww ugly

Shit just keeps happening even when we try our best to avoid it. Some of us are cursed, I guess

then why she invited you for a coffee

*can't stand me

formatting is easy as piss. Just make note of your hardware and if you're that paranoid the drivers' current versions so you download the same exact versions later. I'm not sure if you can back up your drivers but if that's a thing try it

Beats me. She cancelled it at the least minute so there's that. She's just bored I guess. She was really flirty again yesterday but I ignored her, so today everyone was gossiping how fucking rude I am. Kill me god

get fucked homo

The worst thing you can do to a woman is ignore her. It less painful for her to just to torpedo your reputation to everyone in earshot.

man, find a new job

I had a weird thing with a girl in grad school, literally over 700+ emails back and forth, and in our second semester, she would start talking to me about 2 minutes of me walking into the classroom, usually her and I were the earliest. And I mean like half an hour of talking, not just a 'hi' or something.
Then at the end of that semester, I'm the one who has to explain to a professor and the Chair of our department what was going on between us ;)